• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games/game Scenes That Made You Cry

Dan

Sonic the hedgehog one, where Sonic jumps on that first ladybug robot, still makes me cry to this day, all it wanted to do was exit the level and it was so close too, it really made me realise just how precious out life's are and how careful we need to be.

I cried at the end of FFX, FF: Crisis Core, FE: Sacred Stones (yeah, I'm a wimp, but I just felt so bad for Lyon), and a little bit during Tales of Destiny 2 (not Eternia), when Nanaly had to wake up from her dream world and tell her dead little brother good-bye. I honestly hated Nanaly, and the game was ridiculous for the most part, but that scene made me feel for her.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I've cried at a few scenes. One was the ending of Final Fantasy X. You could kinda tell it was coming as you went through the game and got closer to the ending, but that still didn't lessen the sadness of it. It made me even more determined to get the good ending at the end of it's sequel, Final Fantasy X-2.

Another would be the ending of the first Kingdom Hearts. After all that time of fighting and trials that all three of the main characters went through throughout the game it was sad to see that even though the main bad guy of the game was stopped they still ended up getting separated again. It might me quite happy at the ending of KH2 that they finally got to go home together once more. I can also say that the ending of KH: 258/2 Days made me sad. Not enough to make me cry but it did make me feel sad especially if you knew exactly what was going to happen to Roxas at the start of the next game in KH's continuity.

And Skyward Sword is another. The scene where Princess Zelda is put to sleep for a long time is where I teared up. Especially at the part where Link is desperately running towards her and trying to get the crystal cage to break. It also got me what she said to him about her waking her up when they met next. *sniff*

That's about all the scenes that made me cry. There are many others that made me get really sad, but not enough to make me get emotional and shed some tears over them. I'm pretty sure that there will be more in the future that will make me do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom