• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamertags

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
There may be thread like this but whatever people in this forum need to meet each other on their gaming systems

I guess just place your gamertag and what system you play and what games

I have a PS3 and play black ops usually so feel free to add me i'm celticsly35

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Really I'm just complaining, but it is NOT called a gamertag on PS3, that is your PSN ID. Gamertags go to the Xbox360.
I don't have a 360 but my gamertag is Vanitas2K4.

ALSO, you can view people's GTs/PSNIDs on their profile, if you need any extra help in finding people to play on PS3.

PSN ID is randomname1324. Add me if you want to play Black Ops, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Dead Nation or LittleBig Planet. :)

Last edited:

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
PS3 owner- Yunfang1130
Multiplayer games that I own- Marvel vs Capcom 3, Resident Evil 5, & Street Fighter IV.

My PSN ID is: sargasson234

My multiplayer games are: Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Resident Evil 5, Grand Theft Auto 4, Red Dead Redemption and NHL11. If you're interested, add me.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
My Gamertag is Turo602 and I don't play online much but I do enjoy playing with friends when I can. I mostly play Halo and Resident Evil 5 whenever I do play online. I also have a gold membership and will have one until the 360 is dead. And that's the truth.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
Mine are in my signature. I don't play online all the time. The recent games I have been play are (360) Gears of war, (PS3) Red Dead Redemption, Fallout: New Vegas, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom