• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Gamer Miki's Art Thread

So... yeah, 'n stuff. I figured I'd finally share some of my artwork. I enjoy all media, but I especially have a passion for traditional medium.

Northern Lights - surrealism
90119c12-4fad-4438-83b2-702e36a96b80_zps1d9cda9e.jpg

Starfish - a recent watercolor
6c8bb1e8-06b4-4456-9fbc-99e9e82ead0c_zps2cf8b039.jpg

As for the Zelda stuffs...

Here's a quickie deku scrub, wheee!

9025e4cd-912c-48c1-a021-34b3c6d4ed1a_zps16aed1e7.jpg

And a ZeLink work in progress of mixed media; I'm sharing a small, black and white version because it's not finished!

d3d32c56-9cb4-430e-8c27-c619ba94fbde_zps1007c2f7.jpg

Thanks so much for looking

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My goodness. Your art looks very amazing! The top 2 drawings are really life like. The Deku Scrub looks really cute:3 I like the color you made on the 3 drawings. The Link and Zelda drawing looks very awesome. The shading on the drawing is very well put. Great work, Miki;)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I would say how Linknerd says. You're art is extra ordinary. I like the first one so much, you did a nice blend in the colors, the trees look really life like... great work!

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
That first one looks amazing! It looks real and surreal at the same time. That one's the winner for me, purely due to how magical it looks.
I also really liked the Zelda and Link one, it looks like there's a lot of detail there and nothing looks like it's drawn incorrectly.

Really nice work!

Hey thanks, BlitzPlum! :) It's always great to get such detailed feedback. I really enjoyed painting the Northern Lights one, it was a commissioned work. I'm painting another Northern Lights painting right now, it needs to be finished by Tuesday and I'm slackin'

Regarding the Zelda piece, I usually feel strange sharing unfinished artwork but I figured I'd still share it nonetheless... I mean Zelda fans appreciate even a WIP :)
The name of the piece is "Hyrule's Rose"... is that too cheesy? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom