• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Gameplay

I for one thought that Majora's Mask's gameplay was super fun having to go and find all of those masks.
Should the Zelda series incorporate this idea in a new game?
What are your thoughts?

22hoursstraight:)

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
awesome, frustrating and cool i like how its so different then any zelda game. when i start a new game im scared play it because i think i might forget somethin *cough* all the masks *cough*

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Majora's Mask was a stellar game and there's nothing I can find I didn't like except that it wasn't longer. :P But incorporating the masks like they did was pure genious and I for one would like to see them do this again in a future Zelda title.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm not sure I would like to see all the masks return...perhaps just the basic transformation masks with upgraded abilities. But the masks (with abilities) are the one thing the LoZ series has never actually repeated (at least I don't think it has and I've played all the games) and that is the reason that MM is as unique as it is. The gameplay is different, the story differs to just about all other Zelda games and to cap it all off, masks that endow the player with a unique ability!

(I do have to say though I would like to see Link do some more dancing! Not the Fi-esque ice-capades type dance but something traditionally Japaneses or Western)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom