• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gameplay Little Details

hi people

basically, lets post even the smaller gameplay detail that we have seen from the demo, for example:

enemies (or some of them) run away from your active bombs

skip to 13:30

cya later, hope to spot more details and see what you have discovered :)

Can it be stuff that demo players do?

I've learned from the demo vids that one should place the Wii-mote/Sword at one's side as to fight most efficiently and not make Link look awkward (many players appear to have held the Wii remote/sword incorrectly, then gripe and complain about Link's awkwardness :dry:). This may also help prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome...:rolleyes:.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Enemies suffer recoil when Link's well timed shield connects with enemy strikes. This can even knock weapons out of the enemies' hands.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
There's a jump button. Yes, a jump button. When Z-Targetting, Link will have the option to hop forward using A and with a slash of the WiiMote, he does his trademark jump strike. *The more you know!*

Link can do little bursts of speed climbing up vines by swinging up the Wiimote while he's climbing. Though, this takes up a significant amount of your stamina meter and Link soon runs out of energy and presumably falls off.

Last edited:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
You can shoot arrows at hearts to pin them to walls to be retrieved.

I'm sure it's not limited to hearts, and I'm sure this will be an important gameplay element somewhere along the game.

Encounter themes play when Link faces off with an enemy.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
When Link takes out a bomb, the fuse won't light until he places it down, rolls it or throws it.

This is a stark difference form before as it used to be quite a panicky affair when taking out a bomb. This way, you have all the time in the world to line up the shot.

I'm dedicated to keeping this thread above the water coz I think a lot of people would enjoy these tiny tidbits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom