• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GameFAQs Character Battle

I got to looking at the current poll: Ganondorf, Guybrush Threepwood, and Max Payne(My vote defenantly went for Ganondorf)and got to really wondering. Does anyone else here either take part in it or at least look at the polls for the sake of looking?

For those of you who are wondering: "What is this Character Competition you are talking about Killjoy?" To answer your question:
GameFAQs said:
The Character Battle is one big Internet popularity contest. It's not about who is the strongest, most interesting, or most entertaining character, it's all about who gets the most votes.
. Of course one has to be a member of GameFAQs for their votes to count.

But, like I said at the beginning, I'm just curious.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hate anything GameFAQs, and their rigged polls are some of the wor--I mean, I absolutely love GameFAQs. I used to hang around the Star Ocean Till the End of Time board when I learned that they had Characters Battles. At any rate, this most recent one I vovted Ganondorf! :D I admit, I don't personally know what "Guybrush Threepwood" is!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I remember a previous videogame character battle done by GameFAQs, the final round was Mario vs Gordon Freeman, from Half Life. It was a fair voting and I can't remember who was winning but Valve then made every Steam user get a pop-up with a link to this poll and asking them to vote for ol' Dr Freeman, and Gordon won by an absolute landslide. Valve just completely destroyed that poll, it was quite hilarious.

And gotta give it to ol' Ganondorf here! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom