• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamecube

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
yes, all except majora's mask. because since you can play OoT on the gamecube remake, and any game boy/SP remake on the gameboy hooked up to the game cube, so yeah. that actually works for ALL of them except majora's mask since it never had a remake or a gameboy/gameboy sp remake

In fact, you can play every Zelda game on the Game Cube until the DS games.
The original Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link can be either played through the GameBoy Advance (as they had remakes) or on the Collectors edition.
A Link to the Past also had a GBA remake that enables you to play it on the GameCube and I am pretty sure standard GameBoy games run in it as well (Link's Awakening, Oracle Series).
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are both available on the Collector's Edition, but Ocarina of Time also has the Master Quest version you can play--which is just a harder version of it.
Wind Waker is already a GameCube game. Minish Cap can be played using the GameBoy Advance link-cable. Twilight Princess was originally for the GameCube, so there you have it... they can be all played on the GameCube.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
In fact, you can play every Zelda game on the Game Cube until the DS games.
The original Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link can be either played through the GameBoy Advance (as they had remakes) or on the Collectors edition.
A Link to the Past also had a GBA remake that enables you to play it on the GameCube and I am pretty sure standard GameBoy games run in it as well (Link's Awakening, Oracle Series).
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are both available on the Collector's Edition, but Ocarina of Time also has the Master Quest version you can play--which is just a harder version of it.
Wind Waker is already a GameCube game. Minish Cap can be played using the GameBoy Advance link-cable. Twilight Princess was originally for the GameCube, so there you have it... they can be all played on the GameCube
Wait, so there is a gamecube majora's mask? that's totally killer. but that is so true, you can play every zelda game on the gamecube except the DS ones

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Wait, so there is a gamecube majora's mask? that's totally killer. but that is so true, you can play every zelda game on the gamecube except the DS ones
Yes, the Collectors edition has The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and a Wind Waker demo.

When Skyward Sword comes out all you'll need is a Gameboy Advance, Wii, and Wii motion plus to play every Zelda game ever made!

L

Legendary Sword

Well, you can't play Four Swords on the Gamecube because you need to link multiple GBAs/ SPs. Unless you guys don't count that game... (which would make sense; I mean, it only take 2-3 hours max to beat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom