• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamecube Tenth Anniversary

I got a GameCube for Christmas that year along with a copy of Super Mario Sunshine, which I played day and night until beat. I don't celebrate holidays, but I guess my aunt somehow felt obligated to purchase a gift for that year; I was expecting nothing so it was a huge surprise for me. lol

One of my fondest memories of the GameCube was saving up money to buy The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. After having purchased it about a month after release, I lost my memory card. I played WW nonstop to avoid having to start over from the very beginning, which happened twice. Eventually, I found my memory card at my aunt's house and completed the game. :yes:

My GameCube has been through so much. It has been dropped, struck with blunt objects, drenched in liquids, and fallen into general disuse; not to mention the many places it has seen. Nevertheless, to this very day I still have my GameCube and all its components intact. :yes:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
10 YEARS AGO PEOPLE CUED UP TO GET THE GAMECUBE.

HERE'S TO THE AMAZING GAMES IT GAVE US.
SONIC HEROES
SONIC GEMS COLLECTION
RESIDENT EVIL 4
SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: MASTER QUEST
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: WIND WAKER
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS
MARIO KART: DOUBLE DASH
ANIMAL CROSSING: POPULATION GROWING
SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE
SONIC ADVENTURE DX
F-ZERO GX
MARIO POWER TENNIS

AND SO MUCH MORE.

Sorry... I just had to get it of my chest.

I remember getting my GCN. Well, it wasn't mine, it was my brother's. He got it for his birthday in I think 2003. He got it with Super Smash Bros Melee, and we played that game all day, everyday. Eventually, I got Wind Waker, almost beat it, then my disc got all scratched. Ahh, memories. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom