• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess GameCube or Wii?

Twilight Princess- better on GameCube or Wii?

• GameCube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I've only played it on the Wii, so I can't really say. I do think that if you own/played it on the Wii, there's no point in buying it for the GameCube or vice versa.

The motion controls are so great on Wii, so I've gotta go with that. The only drawback is that the game is backwards... but that's minor.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I played both and I must say the wii version is easier because of the controls and the GC is a bit more challenging. I never had troubles with it though and the mirror part was not a problem either

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I've only played the Wii version, but im gonna say Gamecube lol.

It is the Canon version, and i don't like the flipped map (though it's what im used to)

Also the controls. Skyward sword was what the first zelda wii title should've done but TP didn't do that. They had the little waggle and some nunchuck thrusts, plus some aiming for shooting things. Don't get me wrong, I love these, but if they didn't have any substantial use foir the wiimote, just use regular button controls so i dont have to hold my wrist steady everytime im aiming at a hookshot target at an awkward angle

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I have only played the version of the Wii, but from the looks of the Gamecube controller with the c-stick....I would say the Gamecube one would be better. I am the person that likes to have freedom on camera angles on games.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I honestly prefer the GameCube version. It's easier to control in a way. The GC version was also the original, so that's probably why it's easier to control.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I really can't have a vote on this so i didn't pick one. I think you should have both of them, maybe i'm just saying this because i'm a collecter... but I think you should have both so you could experience them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom