• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamecube controller ports on a Switch dock (hardware mod)

Makise.Kurisu.full.2519913.gif

That would have saved some money on an adapter.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Neat! I currently have the Wii U gamecube adapter, which is switch-compatible (although it uses both of your USB ports). I actually think I would prefer it to this solution, simply because the Wii U adapter gives you another 4 feet of length. For reference, this is what I use.

Quin

Disaster Master
Can he make it so you can put an ethernet cable in too without needing a ******** adapter for it? I would be more interested in that.

Quin

Disaster Master
Imagine playing smash brothers lag-free-ish without needing to shell twenty bucks for a dongle! That is difficult to use simultaneously with your gamecube adapter because... they both use USB :( (This is my life. This is how I am forced to smash.)
you only need one USB for the adapter. the second one is only for rumble basically.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
You don't need a Nintendo brand network adapter to give your Switch a physical connection. Other brands work just fine. It's like buying one of those Nintendo micro SD cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom