• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game you have the most versions for

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I personally dislike this idea (though honestly,I'm a bit guilty of this myself), but have you ever bought multiple versions of the same game? Whether it be through a re-release,remake or what have you, did you ever buy certain games again even though you already had one version of it? If you'd done this before, which game have you bought the most versions for?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't believe I have more than 2 copies of any game, the original and the remake.

Salem

SICK
Sometimes. it depends on how good the game is, how convenient is owning the extra version, extra features, etc.

EDIT: as an example, OoT 3D, sure there are extra features, but the main reason I bought is to be able to play OoT on the go.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I own 3 copies of Banjo-Tooie, one is lost to the Aether, one is sitting on a shelf collecting dust, and the last is a digital download for the 360. Oh, and 4 copies of sonic battle, when you tell everyone at your b-day party you want the same thing it happens sometimes.

I usually do get the original then a remake If it's a game I really enjoy e.g the Pokémon series, but somehow I have more copies of Ocarina of Time than all the games I own. I have:
  • The Original N64 Version
  • Zelda Collector's edition Version
  • Limited Edition Wind Waker with Ocarina of Time + Master Quest
  • Ocarina of Time 3D
The only version of Ocarina of time I don't have are the Wii/Wii U Virtual Console versions.

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... My worst one is probably Twilight Princess. I own the GC version, the Wii version and the Wii U version of that. DX

Other than that game there are a couple of games that I have two versions of, such as ALttP, OoT, MM, FS and WW.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I own a bunch of different versions of Resident Evil and Zelda games. The most I have for a single game probably goes to Resident Evil 4 though which I own on Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360 (digitally), PS3 (digitally), and Xbox One (physically and digitally).

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
ocarina of time is actually that game that I have multiple versions for [wii vc,collectors edition,3ds]
though to be fair,if I knew about the collection earlier I wouldn't have downloaded it

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I own almost all versions of Final Fantasy IV bar the Android and Steam versions.

I don't have a Steam account and I've never owned an Android, nor do I feel like buying one just to play Final Fantasy IV again when I can just play the iOS version.

I definitely have the most versions of OOT than any other in my library...
  • N64 gray cart
  • Gamecube (regular / master quest)
  • Gamecube (collectors addition)
  • Wii (Virtual console)
  • 3DS (OOT 3D)
  • Computer (Emulator)
  • Phone (Emulator)
  • Tablet (Emulator)

Tibari

Rinkuji
I have 3 version of:
Pokemon Yellow
OOT (N64, Collector Edition and 3D)
Zelda I (NES, Collector Edition, 3DS virtual console)

And I have 2 versions of several games, with remakes etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom