• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game With the Best Items?

Which Zelda game had the best items?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Best doesn't fit the usage of items for me; I'm used to thinking in broader ways...

Majora's Mask had the most versatile bunch of items, along with all the masks as well.

Twilight Princess because it had the widest range of non-magic tools.

And Skyward Sword's tools were the most enjoyable to whip out and test out.

The weapon sets from each of these games were my favorites, and together they seemed the "best" to my preferences. But even though I like them that doesn't mean they are the best, so feel free to object. ;)

From the entire series I think Ocarina of Time has a very well balanced amount of items and I think is the best set of items yet. I like how eqch item can and is used constantly and can be very useful in different ways. Although the Magic Upgrades to the arrows are significabtly underused.

TP also has a very good balance of items and sole are really cool. The problem with TP is that many items loose their relevance too soon and you never use some of the items again at all.

From the most recent games, SS has the best item usage. Most items have relevance and are used constantly and don't feel just like decorating your interface. However I wished the wip had been used more especially for combat. In general I like when all items are used regularly.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Skyward Sword's items were some of the greatest things to use in a Zelda game! I had so much fun with the beetle, that I named it (him) Seeker! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom