• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game With the Best Items?

Which Zelda game had the best items?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I loved TP's items. Especially the spinner, which I still can't understand how it works. I also like the style of the master sword. However my favorite item of all time would be the weapon of mass destruction. Yes, I am talking about the ball and chain. I loved hitting everything with it. Sometimes I used it more than my sword =P. I really wish to see it return in future Zelda games.

Majora's Mask, and for that I am including all the masks...
Love the masks...

If you don't included the Masks in MM, then... I would say SS or TP ... hmm :)

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I don't know which game had the best items. in all the games I've played, every game had items I really liked and items that weren't used well, like the hammer from Phantom Hourglass or the Dominion Rod for Twilight Princess. the whip from Spirit Track is also memorable.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
i think spirit tracks coz all the items are really handy to use. Unlike twilight princess, u dont need to use the slingshot and the horse shoe.
But i also think skyward sword too, but yeah..i cant vote for 2

Well, if you mean best as in most useful, they're all equal, because you need each item to get through that dungeon, and then you don't ever really need it ever again (aside from Bow and Claw/Hookshots).
But I'd have to say the best items came from TP. They were the most fun and the Double Clawshots made me feel like Spider-Man XD
Plus they were the most different than any other game and had the most use outside of specific dungeons.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
A Link to the Past , mainly for the reasons listed in the OP. The Medallions were great fun to use, and the many non-required items that could be used frequently made using items very fun.

the double clawshot + rotating skateboard/spinner + FPS zooming bow and arrow...
idk, it was the same ol' weapons made better and more innovative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom