• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game With the Best Items?

Which Zelda game had the best items?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I'm not sure if they count as items, but I liked the masks in Majoras Mask the most. Putting on a mask and getting a new ability was really cool, and I especially loved collecting them all and then trading them for the ultimate mask.

zeldatreasure

zeldatreasurechest
Ocarina of Time. I loved the different magic arrows and my favorite item was the Lens of Truth. Watching a treasure chest or secret passage appear before my eyes was awesome.

ALTTP had an amazing amount of items which all had unique effects and were fun to use. But if we count the masks from MM, then MM hands down.
Not only do you have your assortment of c button items, a lot of carry overs and some variations of the same items from OoT, but you had a plethora of masks with many different uses including transformation masks!

Because of that MM hands down, ALTTP the second best though.

ive played sooo many of them, which makes it hard to decide but it has to be TP as the weapons were sooo fun to use, and the only weapons that i always keep on are the bow and hookshot, and the DOUBLE HOOK SHOT made me feel like a boss :D

Sure Twilight Princess had a lot of items, but Minish Cap had the most original and unique items, bringing us items such as the Gust Jar, Mole Mitts, and more. The classic items were even usually found in shops!

A Link to the Past had all the cool items like the fire and ice rods. It was the FIRST game to have the mirror sheild. Plus the medallions and the hookshot! BEST EVER!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I liked the OoT items, mailny because it had my favorite items.^^ I loved the Megaton Hammer, and anything that had to do with the Fire Temple.:D It could also be that OoT was the first game I ever beat and will always hold a special place in my heart no matter what.^^ Although, I have to say that SS is having some pretty fun items, I'm only on like the first dungeon though so I never know when the items will get better or not. Yeah, OoT, best items.^^

Wind Waker is my favourite, items-wise. Some of my favourite items include the Deku Leaf, the Skull Hammer and of course the Tingle Tuner :D

DazzWarr

Dazz
Twilight Princess all the way, just because of the ball and chain and spinner! Bit dissapointed on getting the double clawshot though, glad in Skyward Sword they introduced the double clawshot-esque item in one go, not having to go half the game with a single clawshot before getting the upgrade.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Even though I wasn't a big fan of Twilight Princess it did have some amazing Items. This spinner,double clawshot, and ball and chain were new and cool items. I wish you had more use for them outside of dungeons though.

twilight Princess had such a great inventory...only problem is how little you used them. In the next zelda game, you take ideas from teilight princess' inventory and execute them perfectly and you have one of the 3 most essential aspects of a perfect zelda game set down (other too are executing a perfect map and story)
- Daddy Hood
PACOOOOOOOOO

I'd say Majora's Mask because all items are of use to you throughout the whole game. Sure the items in Twilight Princess were cool, but they were not used a lot throughout the entire game. Each item got abandoned at start of a new dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom