• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Sales Week 4

Deeds

no text
With Christmas around the corner sales are probably increasing loads as we speak.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I've already heard from tons of people they are getting Skyward Sword for Christmas. I bet the sales will get very high once we get closer to December 25.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
As it has been said, the Wii being at the end of its life cycle might be a reason why the sales aren't much higher. So I think there are quite a few people interested in the game but don't have a Wii (any more) and don't want to buy one now any more. So maybe when the Wii U is out, we will see sales figures going up again, especially if Nintendo re-thinks their policy and allows Wii games on the Wii U to be played in HD or at least with anti-aliasing. If a couple of Dolphin developers without source code access can do it, then Nintendo can do it all the more (or do they want to make a quick buck by re-releasing Wii games in HD with just the functionality unlocked?)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
then Nintendo can do it all the more (or do they want to make a quick buck by re-releasing Wii games in HD with just the functionality unlocked?)
That's actually the point of it, yeah. We can expect to see some HD Remasters of some well known Wii games for the U, just as we've seen some Motion Control remasters of some well known GC games for the Wii. All they really are though, is a few added functionality along with slightly updated graphics. Anti-aliasing isn't enough to spend $30 more on a game I already got for $50. Also, I don't know how SS sales can shoot up after the sale of the Wii. Eventually all SS copies will be bought out, yeah, but they won't go at the increase that some people are suggesting it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom