• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Recomendations Thread

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
This is all I can think of right this moment.

Gamecube

Animal Crossing (You don't wanna get the DS one because it'll bore you out within a week, which it did for me)
Wind Waker (Obviously!)
Twilight Princess (I would recommend the wii version, but if you have the wii, then go buy this awesome game!)
Mario Party 6 and 7 (I got these games when I got my Gamecube, and I'm still playing them for an odd reason)
Super Smash Brothers Meele (Get Brawl if you have a wii)

DS

Phantom Hourglass (Beat it once, beat it again, repeat until about 20th time)
Spirit Tracks (same as above, but appreciate it more. Nintendo worked hard on this one!)
Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands (Seriously, get it, it's wayyyy better than Island of Happiness, in my opinion)
Rune Factory 2 (I like 2 and 3 better than 1, but it's fighting and Harvest Moon all rolled into one, get Rune Factory 3 once it's out in English, I played it in Japanese, wait... I'm still playing it... but anyways, it's so awesome, you can transform into a monster, how cool is that?)
Professor Layton 1 and 2 (Get both, play both, play both of them one more time, await the release of Layton Number 3)

I have no idea for the ds, maybe super mario bros. As for the gamecube, you REALLY need to get Super Smash Bros Melee. Its one of the best games ever!!!!! and hey, i only have a ds and GC to! lolz!:lol:

Gamecube
Zelda: The Wind Waker
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Zelda: Four swords Adventure
Zelda: Collector's Edition
Chibi-Robo! :D
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Pokemon XD : Gale of Darkness
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

DS
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
The World Ends With You
Proffesor Layton and the Curious Village/Diabolical Box
Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney/Miles Edgeworth

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
wow, lots of great games, but im surprised that that no one has mentioned this one,
ETERNAL DARKNESS: SANITY'S REQUIEM
this is quite possibly the best gamecube game ive ever played. its a fairly simple game, but the story is incredibly indepth. Plus epic dialouge, my favrite quote, "I am the scourge of God, appointed to chastise you, since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity except me. You are wicked, but I am more wicked than you." as the main villian is tossing prisoners into the foundations of a tower, what a badass.

Also the funnest and most innovative feature EVER, the sanity meter, as it goes down your character goes insane, and so do you; you start to hallucinate, the television turns off, phantom enemies, your characters weapon misfires and you commit suicide. And countless other efects

BUY THIS GAME, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
if you get CoD, get world at war. it has wifi and i think its the best. dont get modern warfare. there is no wifi, just some dumb downloadable play with only two courses. and also get need for speed carbon. best illegal street racing game ever. extremely fast cop chases, up to 200 mph or more. at night. i love going up to the cops and bashing them against the side. the car flips over and get killed. lol. you will see it happen in the begining, and it may seem impossible to do but i've done it. its not just another racing game. you can buy and sell sweet cars, edit them and paint them any way you want. love it so much i didn't sell it when i sold my gamecube. lol, and you can own up to 7 cars at once. there are 4 bosses that you have to race for their territory. if yoy beat them, you can get their cars

Last edited:
I'll be taking notes from this thread myself... my collection is seriously lacking.

I have a gamecube, but own only two games for it: Wind Waker and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. The latter is the reason I bought the gamecube, if that tells you anything about how awesome it is.

For the DS: I've been playing Ace Attorney stuff obsessively lately. You should really start with the first one (Phoenix Wright), because they kind of follow an order. (Though the Miles Edgeworth game isn't really part of the timeline, so it doesn't matter when you play that one.)

X

xXDREWXx

I Would Recommend For The Gamecube:
Zelda Collection
Tales of Symphonia
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Star Fox Adventure & Assault
Soul Calibur II

For The DS:
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario 64 DS
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks
Mega Man Zero Collection
Final Fantasy IV
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Star Fox Command
Yoshi's Island DS

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I recommend:
Elobits (DS)
WiiFit Plus (Wii)
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)
Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)
NHL 09 (several systems)
Cooking Mama 3 (DS)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Seamus

Pinball Wizard
Probably the number 1 game I would have to recommend for any RPG fans, because Its not a very popular game, is Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean for the Gamecube. Amazing story, music, and beautiful graphics. Also has a pretty unique card battle system.

✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖

GAMECUBE TALES OF SYMPHNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you can find it anymore :(

E

Emera

I'd recommend

Gamecube:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventures and Twilight Princess
Tales of Symphonia (Awesome game!!!)
Starfox Adventures
Starfox Assault
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Mario Kart Double Dash
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

DS:
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks
Lunar Knights
LostMagic
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Pokemon: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and SoulSilver/HeartGold
Advance Wars: Dual Strike and Days of Ruin

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
GC:

SNK Vs Capcom
Viewtiful Joe 1-2
Mellee
Soul Caliber 2
Resident Evil 1-4
Paper Mario
Sonic Adventure 1-2
Custom Robo
Pokemon XD
Mario Sunshine
Luigis Mansion
And the list would go on

Ds

Any Pokemon game
Mario Kart
Metroid Prime Hunters and Pinball
Zelda Spirit Tracks
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or something like that

I don't own that many DS games. =P

Kybyrian

Nintendo Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Xbox 360
Modern Warfare 2
Alan Wake
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2

Nintendo DS
Mario games (Partners in Time, Bowser's Inside Story, New Super Mario Bros.)
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Pokemon Platinum
Final Fantasy games on DS(III is on it, not sure about IV)

All that I can think of. I don't have a Playstation 3, but I can suggest God of War III if you like that kind of stuff. All in my opinion of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom