• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Realism

Hey guys after all this new info I can clearly tell that skyward sword will be super realistic in all aspects.....
-you can interact with the environment
-you can interact with household items
-land below the sky areas will have realistic nature sound and animals(birds in faron woods) (all this is found in the faron woods trailer)
-sheild resistence(meter)
-link can carry only a certain number of items
-sprinting meter(stanima)
-enemies counter attack, try to stop and hurt link(stomp on fingers)
-enemies don't disapper untill they hit the ground (maybe follow down hill to finish off?)
-night/day?
-(random)toliet... :p

In my opinion I think all this realism is better than graphics and this is the biggist amount of realism I have ever seen in a single game. XD
Well what do you think does this make skyward sword sound super realistic in all aspects?
Would you prefer all this instead of graphics please disscus and tell me below...
Also if I missed anything plaes tell me...

Well.....none I can really think of. I dont know what you mean by toilet, but I dont think we need to see Link doing his own buissness, alright.

Pen

The game is on!
And there are also the facts that enemies will stomp on your fingers when you're hanging on a ledge, and that if you're on fire while taking out a bomb it will explode immediately. Those two are especially interesting in my opinion. :bomb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom