• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Progress

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
What is everyone currently doing in Pokemon X and Y?

I am about to fight the 7th gym leader and my average Pokemon level is 57.:wynaut:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'm on my way to the Pokémon League currently, just at the entrance to Victory Road, my Pokémon are all close to being in the 60's with a few being level 70 already.

Sheik

:the:
Just beat gym leader #5, had an awkward conversation with Sycamore and Lysandre, and about to head out from Lumiose

I have 48 hours currently, and I got the game Saturday morning. I beat the Elite Four, my average team level is around 76, with Sylveon being my highest at 81.

I'm switching between the Looker sidequests and trying to fill up as much of the Pokedex as I can. I just caught my 222nd Pokemon a few minutes ago.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Only done 2 Gyms but that's because I can't find a Female Eevee and refuse to continue until I get one. So My team are all in the 30's really, with Greninja at 40. I think I'm going to smash the rest of this game to hell :P

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I only found a single wild eevee, but Nuzzle managed to crit and kill it before i could catch it. Considering the 5% rate of it showing up, I didn't have the patience to stick around till another one showed up.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Are you wanting the female just for breeding? If so I'd trade you a ditto for one of those male eevees if you caught one.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Bout to fight the E4. Average level is 64. Tyrantrum being the highest at 68.

Team:
Chesnaught (Frederick)
Talonflame (Burd)
Pangoro (Bare!!!)
Avalugg (Divine Lump) Good God his Defense...
Blastoise (Tony)
Tyrantrum (Dynou)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom