• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game over screens you've never seen

Have you played a video game that you've never gotten a game over on?

For me I have no idea what Twilight Princess and Wind Waker's game over screens look like. I've just never lost all of my hearts in those games... ever.

Devil May Cry ps2 trilogy and the Prince of Persia trilogy are games I've never died in too.

Are there any games you've never see the game over screens of?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion

haven't gotten a game over in wind waker since I was little, but I've seen the twilight princess game over screen a few times

a recent example is I haven't seen the game over screen for kingdom hearts 3 [although I was on easy], but pandora's tower is a notable one b/c I haven't seen the game over screen for elena's monster gauge running out, I got really damn close one time though

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
There are some contextual game over screens for Resident Evil 4 that I've never seen. I've had Leon's head chainsawed off but there are apparently a lot of others. Leon's never had acid barfed down his throat by those obnoxious insects in my game. I've been impaled by the falling suits of armor in the Ashley segment once I think. But there are a lot of unique game over moments in RE4 that I've never witnessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom