• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Over Screen

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
i get sad and start crying... :cry: jk
i just get really mad and start yelling at myself "WHY WOULD YOU THAT!? HOW COULD YOU HAVE BEEN SO STUPID!?!" lol

KingZantX12

Twilight King
And i cant believe how many times i have seen that game over screen with the weird music in Skyward Sword Hero Mode.... its just unbearable.

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
And i cant believe how many times i have seen that game over screen with the weird music in Skyward Sword Hero Mode.... its just unbearable.

lol, how many times? i havent really played hero mode much....sooo i havent seen the game over creen once in hero mode(i died twice in regular :cry: )

I remember that Spirit Tracks Game Over. That one was perhaps one of the most depressing Game Over I have ever seen in a Zelda game, if not all games.
[video=youtube;_sEIhcs_j-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sEIhcs_j-E[/video]

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I almost never see a game over screen except in Zelda 2. In that game I always think "Come on! I have to go ALL the way back to North Castle (the beginning)" except there's usually a lot more swearing. In the other games I usually only die in really stupid ways such as yesterday when I accidentally blew myself up to death in Ocarina of Time when trying to bomb hover. :lol:

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I almost never see a game over screen except in Zelda 2. In that game I always think "Come on! I have to go ALL the way back to North Castle (the beginning)" except there's usually a lot more swearing. In the other games I usually only die in really stupid ways such as yesterday when I accidentally blew myself up to death in Ocarina of Time when trying to bomb hover. :lol:
haha! thats so friggin hilarious! i havent tried to bomb hover before but ive been on zelda chaos and seen it there...it looks hard

Darklinkrules45

Bow Down to the Dark Lord
i really hated the game over screen in tp. i was seven, so, i was pretty freaked out.

Hey, at least they're never like this*:

[video=youtube;HLs2giUMegg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLs2giUMegg[/video]
*With the exception of Zelda II's.

that. was. scary. really scary.

Last edited:

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Game Over screens. My least favorite is the one for ALTTP. Why?

Because I have seen it at least fifteen times, and I'm only halfway through the FIRST dungeon. Yeah. It makes me want to break my controller into a million little pieces and then burn them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom