• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Game Maker - Timeshift Orb Example

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
So, there was this thread over in the Skyward Sword section called "Timeshift Stones," and in said thread, user Golden.Poe was asking users if a whole game based around the Timeshift Orbs/Stones would be a good idea. Most people said it would, and that inspired me to test out some things in GameMaker Pro 8.1. After about an hour or so, I have a pretty good example and I want you guys to check it out. I compressed two files - the .exe file and the .gmk file - so you can play the example AND also see how i created the game.

::NOTE::
I made the "Timeshift area" a square, considering it's easier to work with. Once i become a little better with the scripting for GameMaker, I'll make it so it's a circle. Also, I made it so you can move the mouse around to move the "Timeshift Area." Again, that'll be different when I make the final game.

DOWNLOAD

See ya guys later!
~zeldahuman

IMAGE GALLERY

38gallery1.png

86gallery2.png

Last edited:
This is actually quite good. I could proberly expand on this ( I doubt I will though, lol) but hey, this is just a stepping stone to something better. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom