• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Game Informer's Top 10 Zelda Bosses

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Game Informer just published their top 10 best Zelda bosses.

Do you agree with their choices?

Last edited:
I think ALttP's Ganon final boss fight should be somewhere on there. Am I the only one who thought that was a great final battle?

I comepletely agree with you, Seth. The Ganon fight from ALttP should have been on the list. Volvagia should have been on the list too. But I do agree with Twinrova being number 1.

MW7

I don't understand why King Dondongo is on the list; I felt that it was a very straightfoward fight and not exceptionally memorable. Also I wish a boss from Majora's Mask made the list, specifically Owolwa or Majora.

I think ALttP's Ganon final boss fight should be somewhere on there. Am I the only one who thought that was a great final battle?

Yep, that's the best boss fight in any Zelda game as far as far as I'm concerned.

I have to disagree a lot with this list, but then any list like this is massively subject to personal opinion. I would say Goht should be on there, I have more fun fighting him than any other boss in any game. I also don't think King Dodongo or Gleeok 1.0 should be anywhere near a list like this, but Phantom Hourglass Gleeok might be worth a spot.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I do agree with some of the list- Twinrova being number one for sure. I didn't think much about my favorite boss fight until they mentioned it, and I realized that, yes, I think Twinrova was the best boss fight. There were two stages, and it took a lot more strategy than, say, King Dodongo.
I don't agree that King Dodongo should be placed as the top ten. Honestly, the fight was very easy. In all reality, there was no real risk of getting hurt (if you stood in a certain area, then you wouldn't get hit by anything).
However, I am glad that half of it wasn't just final boss battles. They are meant to be more epic, yes, but how many times should we see Ganon on there? I can't say if they did pick the best one, but I am glad they picked just one (counting Phantom Ganon separately from Ganon).
And, as fun as the Gleeoks from the original were, I don't think they'd be a top ten, either.
But, of course, this is all opinion. Not that it isn't fun to talk about. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom