• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Game Informer Exclusive Video #4

great timing :) the music for the fire dungeon doesn't fit for my ears sad not that much time on the boss but it shows 1 of the many attack which is spoiler enough

the best video so far IMO, the temple looks good, I like temples centered around one specific thing, like Oot Water temple, Alttp Turtles rock (? the one where you used your block wand) etc

Djinn

and Tonic
For some reason it really reminds me of the Arbiter's grounds from TP only there is lava to avoid instead of sand. I'm not sure why I keep getting that visual. I looks like the running theme of that dungeon will be attempting to get around while most of the floor is covered in lava. Finally all those years of standing on the couch pretending that the carpet is lava will be put to use. I have trained for just this occasion.

Also, I am loving the boss music. It really makes it very cinematic having the orchestral sound playing when Link is running for his life against a giant monster like that.

I'm loving the dungeon music! And it's a pity the Scaldera clip is so short, I can't hear the music that well.

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Was just coming here to check if this was posted :yes: The ball looks suitably challenging to stay on. Love the design and atmosphere in there.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I doubted those dragon symbols on the double-door meant that Volvagia would return, but I'd rather it be a new one, anyhow. I'm glad we can run over those toad things, because they might be a pain to get around otherwise.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
The Fire Temple looks like it's going to be very tricky. There is lava everywhere and also tons of ways fall in!! Even though it has tons of elements from the old fire temples in past games it looks like it's going to bring cool new elements like the rolling ball. As for the boss it looks a little disappointing to me. It's just a big ball of fire!! I can't judge in till I have seen more then just a few seconds. Also from other trailers it looks like we have to pull his leg, maybe to make him fall then slash him? What ever it is it reminds me of pulling on Fyrus's Chains. But overall this just makes me even more exited for Skyward Sword

I'm getting quite sick of the ball rolling on lava. It may have been a novelty at first, but it's getting overused. If Link CAN fall off the ball, meaning his balance is controlled by MotionPlus, I'll hate this dungeon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Looks like the Fire Temple is borrowing some Water Temple mechanics, including tricksy controls! I doubt this dungeon will be troubling in the slightest of ways, minus the obvious ball rolling. Besides that, I think this dungeon will be a fun one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom