• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help with some games

SS: Im stuck on the 3rd silent realm. I dont really need help, but i am stuck. I have given up trying. Dont really need anythng unless you have like a quick and easy way to do it.

ST: 3rd spirit temple. The dark room. I keep getting seen by the phantoms before i can do anything. Any tips?

OOT (vc): The Goron city part where you light up all of the candles. I am on where you have to jump into the middle one. Any tips?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
For SS:
[video=youtube;uVdwcv0axTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdwcv0axTI[/video]

Sorry can't help with ST

OoT: Do you have Din's Fire? I believe DF can reach that last candle. ;)

Good luck!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
For SS:
[video=youtube;GWMoE6m-EiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GWMoE6m-EiI[/video]

I fixed it for you! ;) Eldin is the third Silent Realm and is by far the trickiest and most difficult to complete. As for tips I highly recommend you get all sand parts out of the way. After getting all the tears from the sand slope, cross the bone bridge. Be VERY careful of the watcher!

For the other games, I'm not sure. So maybe others can help you. ^-^

Fig

The Altruist
SS: It all depends on what part do you need help in. Unless you mean to complete it at a fast rate, then you just need to figure out which path is best way for YOU to follow. I recommend to follow those videos that my comrades have put up.

ST: Try using Zelda in her Phantom form to distract the Phantoms and use the boomerang to touch the fire torches for light.

OoT: May you please clarify the problem a bit better please?

OOT (vc): The Goron city part where you light up all of the candles. I am on where you have to jump into the middle one. Any tips?

You aren't supposed to jump into the statue. The objective is to throw a bomb into it. Grab a bomb and a throw it into the statue from the second tier when it comes near you. It may take a few tries, but you'll get it eventually. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom