• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Grumps

masterSword2

Smile!
Do any of you guys watch game grumps on Youtube? It's a show in which two guys play random video games. I personally think that game grumps is the funniest YouTube Channel Ive ever seen.

So what do you think about game grumps? Do you find it entertaining?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Yes i watch Game Grumps. I've watched it since their first episode and i watch it every day. I really love them they make me laugh in till i die :lol:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd never heard of them before, so I'm listening to them now. Sure. They're entertaining. I'm sure if I watch another few of their episodes, I'll find them gut-wrenchingly hilarious, but I already have a lot of people like this that I follow, and I don't wanna have to add another to that list. >_<

Dan

Ah egoraptor neat, just checked it out. I must admit they seem a bit high but this is most likely their personality. ;p

Dan

I know people who are like them without being high, but who knows, and it really doesn't matter.

Yeah I didn't mean that comment to come off offensive, I know exactly who egoraptor is though, not sure who the other guy is, but egoraptor I've always found hilarious.

M

MisterDrBob

I've been watching since the beginning, but I've been watching them less as they begin just doing a huge number of games, many of which I don't care about. Still really funny though.

B

BobbilyWobbily

It's my favorite youtube channel xD I love both JonTron and Egoraptor anyway so I was very happy when I saw they were doing this :) I just want them to continue with LTTP!
They're really funny guys, and their delivery is truly outstanding sometimes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom