• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Ending Glitches

figthersword

Hylian Coward
After you finish the Majoras Mask then if you gonna play it again check first the mask menu (if you obtain the feirce deity mask) then proceed to the clock tower the ending sequence is a little bit of different.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
After you finish the Majoras Mask then if you gonna play it again check first the mask menu (if you obtain the feirce deity mask) then proceed to the clock tower the ending sequence is a little bit of different.

I don't think that was what he meant. XD

Umm, no, unfortunately I don't know any other game-ending glitches other than the TP cannon room one. O_O;

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I can't think of any more.

Supposedly there is a way to get stuck in the Water temple in OoT, but I have played throught that dungeon in a couple different ways and I never got stuck.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I can't think of any more.

Supposedly there is a way to get stuck in the Water temple in OoT, but I have played throught that dungeon in a couple different ways and I never got stuck.
No, that is not true.

If you save and restart after meeting Zelda but before you learn Zelda's Lullaby from Impa you can never learn the song and thus, you can't beat the game.

If you save and restart after meeting Zelda but before you learn Zelda's Lullaby from Impa you can never learn the song and thus, you can't beat the game.

I've always wondered about that... because my N64 freezes like ALL the time. So what I have to do is basically save every time I do something (like accomplish certain parts of a dungeon, or after REALLY long cutscenes). Since Zelda's story is reeeally long, I always save right after talking to her for the first time. Apparently, this means that if my game were to freeze while talking to Impa and learning the song, I would be screwed and not be able to learn the song right? Fortunately it's never frozen on me at that point. That would really suck though...

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
In TP, If you save and restart just after crossing the Bridge of Eldin for the first time (when part of it warps away), you're stuck on the Kakariko side forever. This might not work on every game though.

If you use the keys wrong in the second temple in LA, you will be stuck because there is a room you don't get another key but only in the other.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
If you use the keys wrong in the second temple in LA, you will be stuck because there is a room you don't get another key but only in the other.

I think this happened to me the first time I played LA, because I remember being really, really stuck on that one. When I played it again another time I figured out pretty quickly what to do without an issue. Maybe I was older and wiser, but I think I was screwed over that first time.

That is true it happened to me and I had to restart. I was like 10 and not happy at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom