• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game design that never should have happened

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Live-service or "free-to-play" games that solely exist to hide its content behind paywalls or grindy battle passes. While it's fun to play with friends or randos online, these models discourage imagination in the industry as a whole.

It's made even worse when in-game stores get added to full-priced $60 releases, pawning off temp stat boosts and "conveniences". *glares at Ubisoft and Warner Bros.*

MW7

In Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee there are forced motion controls while playing on a tv despite button controls being programmed into the game for handheld mode. When I bought the game I thought my pro controller was broken until I googled about using the pro controller with the game and learned it wasn't an option.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
KH: ReCoM comes to mind, A Hack and slash becomes a card game, seems like a misstep, it only lasted one game but now we have the attractions which is also stupid, but you can turn those off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom