• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game characters stronger than the narrative

Some games have great stories but utterly crap characters, but sometimes it can be the other way around and that'd what i want to talk about here.

Which games have you played where the story utterly sucked but the characters were a joy and got you through?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Some games have great stories but utterly crap characters, but sometimes it can be the other way around and that'd what i want to talk about here.

Which games have you played where the story utterly sucked but the characters were a joy and got you through?

Soul Calibur 5. The game had a really disappointing story, in fact the stories in the series haven't been decent since 2. I do however love the characters. Nightmare, Algol, Seigfried, Cervantes, Astaroth...All my favourites actually managed to survive being axed from 4 to 5 so I was rather pleased about that.

Soul Calibur 5. The game had a really disappointing story, in fact the stories in the series haven't been decent since 2. I do however love the characters. Nightmare, Algol, Seigfried, Cervantes, Astaroth...All my favourites actually managed to survive being axed from 4 to 5 so I was rather pleased about that.

Mine didnt they axed Sophitia :(

I know she had a weird mirror mask version but it wasnt the same.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom