• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gale Boomerang?

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I just re-watched the trailer, looking for Link's sheilds design. Instead, I noticed that the Boomerang, type thing that Link uses seems to have exactly the same effects and abilities as the Gale Boomerang from TP. Do you guys agree that this is so? If so, would you like to see the Gale Boomerang make a return? Would you like it to be called the Gale Boomerang?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
No i hated the Gale Boomerang I liked the Boomerang from OoT. And I thought it was a deku Leaf thing that turns to shoot out a gust of wind.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Hmm. I looked at it again and it seems you are right. Shame, I loved the Gale boomerang, I thought it was clever and interesting. I do like the look of this though, it seems to have basically the same functions as the Deku Leaf from WW, which I think was another really great item.

I can tell you you get it in the Forest Temple. The Forest Temple is the easist of the whole game!!!!

(The Whirlwind. Boomerang=Ice Temple.)

Last edited:
Z

zc16-rmeppelink

link+Zelda+master sword= dead Gannon is true and hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom