• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Galar's Native Pokemon

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
By native, I mean all pokemon that exist naturally in the region, not just the new ones. All the ones you don't need Pokebank for.

Which pokemon do you hope show up in the region? We already know there's a delightful mix of pokemon from various gens in the region thanks to the reveal trailer, but which ones are you hoping to find included in that? I'm hoping to find Mimikyu, Sentret/Furret, and Buizel in particular because they're my favorite pokemon in general besides Leafeon (Eevee is a given, let's be real).

What about you guys? Which ones are you hoping you can find in the wild?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I want to see an established starter bird return, like Pidgey. Continuing to introduce normal-flying starter birds is getting old.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
How about all of them? That's prolly not happening, but it would be awesome if you could get your hands on all the pokemon in-game and not by having to trade via Trade Station or by trading with other players. Well, I'll tell ya what. I'll be quite happy if Mawile shows up during the adventure in some cave or something.

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
I'm hoping to see Riolu, there was a Lucario in Sword and Shield gameplay on E3, so yeah, it would be cool
I wish to see Ralts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom