• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Galarian G-Maxes

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So i'm kinda curious on which of these people think is the best looking and possible the most usuable in a given situation? Who was the toughest for you to obtain?

I'm a fan of Copperajah and Gengar but to be honest it seems like a lot of people are using them in fights so it's kinda easily countered now. I do like pulling out Flapple, for some reason this funky apple is really broken in a fight with it's defenses and multi leech seeds.

Out of them all Flapple, Grimmsnarl and Garbodor have been the hardest to get, garbodor cuz i was working with a friend who wanted it (3 hours to get) Flapple cuz it literally took a group of 4, 4 hours to snag this monstrosity and Grimmsnarl took 7 hours to find and 2 to actually catch in the end.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't like it when forms/designs get messed with.

I like the idea of Gengar being like the entrance of a haunted house at a funfair but I don't like the execution of it.

The whole Dynamax/Gigantamaxing thing still bugs me alot just cuz you only get it for 3 turns i kinda dislike that, at least Mega forms lasted the whole fight

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I love lapras' new design
it ties it in to its access to perish song, and its max move seems like it's gonna be really broken in VGC
can't wait for it to be legal
most of the gmax look either nearly identical to the base or look like hot trash (or both smile) but a few are genuinely cool
lapras as already said seems most useable, butterfree has some niche, kingler maybe, gmax zard is a thing
can't wait for gmax venusaur, visual vomit but probably has the swamp pledge effect on its max move which is hype

Quin

Disaster Master
None of the designs so far are ones I like over the original version, so there is no incentive for me to grind for one, especially with how annoying it is to get one. I would have done it maybe if I could breed for a few. Some, like centiskorch and corviknight are also just "same pokemon but bigger/longer" so I don't really care to grind for those either.
Dynamax is probably gone next gen anyway. Maybe megas will be back, of which I actually did like a very small few.
Most of my favorite mons get the bad end of the stick. Especially Charizard. 3 forms and all look like hot garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom