• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaara Got a Girl (Finally...)

G

Guest-3

“Oh my God, Gaara. When can we stop?”

“When you’re safe.” Gaara says.

“When will I ever be safe? I mean, seriously, think about it, those bandits are probably expert trackers and for sure have way more skills than two seventeen year old civilians.”

He sighs and stops, turning to me.

“What are you-“

He picks me up like my father did with my mother at their wedding and I start freaking out.

“G-Gaara! What are you doing?! Put me down!”

He stares blankly at me and says. “I thought you were tired.”

“What?! No! I just asked when we could stop-“

“And now you’ve stopped. Would you rather me put you down and allow you to walk the rest of the way?”

I glare at him and he continues to stare blankly back at me. I break and sigh.

“Okay, fine.”

He nods and begins walking with me in his arms. I notice a dirt smudge on his cheek and involuntarily wipe it off. Gaara glances at me and I quickly pull my hand away from his face.

After a few dull moments of Gaara carrying me through the scariest forest imaginable, I begin to hum softly to myself.

“We’re here.” He says. I look around and see a small village full of huts. Gaara puts me down and I look at him.

“Where are we?”

“The village of Sayun. Come, let me show you what this place has to offer.” He begins to walk and I say,

“Wait, you’ve been here before?” He nods and continues to walk. I walk quickly behind him to try and catch up. “Why didn’t you ever bring me?”

“It wasn’t safe.” He says.

I raise an eyebrow. “Okay, so it wasn’t safe the last time you were here, yet we’re here now. That doesn’t seem very intelligent.”

Gaara turns his head slightly. “The people who used to live here, the smugglers, they’re gone now. Tiron’s clan has moved in now. As you can see, they have made head way on building their community.”

I look around once more and see farmers selling produce from small, wooden stands, women washing clothes and hanging them to dry, carpenters hammering nails into wood.

“Wow.” I say. I look back to Gaara, but he is not there. I stop and begin to frantically look around.

“I am right here, Sara.” I hear him say from behind me.

“Holy crap!” I shout, jumping. I turn around and see Gaara standing two feet from me.

“God! Where did you go?! You can’t just leave me like that!”

“I’m sorry.” He says. “I just thought you might like something to eat.” He holds up a loaf of bread.

“Oh.” I say. “Um, yeah. Thank you.” He hands it to me and I bring it up to my mouth. I take a deep breath in and smell the sweet perfume of honey and wheat. I sigh and take a bite. Gaara looks at me and tilts his head ever so slightly. I smile and continue to chew. He grunts softly and begins walking again. I turn around and follow him into a seemingly vacant hut.

“This is where we will stay for a few days. Asan has already agreed to make clothing tailored to you.”

I nod and look around the small space. I see a small table and two seats in one corner of the hut and a large sleeping area in the middle. I look back to Gaara and see him taking off his large, sand filled gourd looking thingy and giggle.

“What?” He says.

“Nothing.” I say. “I just thought you never took that off.”

He shrugs. “You should get some sleep. You’ve been awake for two days now.”

“So have you!” I say.

“I do not feel the need to sleep at the moment.”

“Well, could you at least make me feel better by lying down anyway?”

He sighs and nods. I smile.

“Okay.” I plop down onto the soft bedding and pull a blanket up over my body. Gaara lies down looking at me and I begin to feel just how sleepy I really am. My eyelids become heavy and I can no longer keep them open. I fall under sleep’s enchanting spell.

I wake up to Gaara’s super loud snoring. I sigh and whisper his name. He does not respond. I groan and shake his shoulder lightly.

“Gaara.” I say once more. I shake his shoulder harder. “Gaara!”

His eyes shoot open and he looks at me in alarm. “What? What is it? What’s wrong?”

“I’m cold so I wanted to see if I could snuggle with you.”

He stares at me. “What…?”

I sigh. “Can I or can I not use you as a human blanket?”

He closes his eyes. “Whatever.”

I glare at him. “Fine. I’ll take that as a yes.” I scoot closer to Gaara and press my cold body against his warm one.

“Sara, what are you-“

“Shh!” I say. “I’m trying to sleep.”

His tense body relaxes and he rests his hand upon my ribcage. The warmth of his breath caresses my cheek tenderly and his heart beats quickly. His scent is intoxicating, reminding me of the desert flowers that surrounded the palace.

“Sara?” Gaara says softly.

“Hm?” I sigh.

He touches my face, causing me to look up at him.

“May I try something…?”

“O-okay…” I say shakily. Gaara moves closer to me and runs his thumb over my bottom lip. His nose brushes against mine and I freeze up as his lips conform to mine. I breathe out and close my eyes as our lips meld together. We part and I stare up at Gaara.

“That was unexpected, Gaara-Chan…”

“I… I agree. I did not even expect it… b-but it was pleasant…”

“Then… could we-“

Gaara lowers his lips back down onto mine. He finds my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. He pushes me onto my back and hovers over me. In his eyes, I see a glint of red. I suck in a breath and realize that this is what Gaara was afraid of all this time.

“Gaara…” I whisper. He looks over my lips and my breasts, then back to my lips. He leans down and kisses me, holding my arms above my head. He moves from my lips to my neck and down to my breast bone. Gaara lets go of my arms and runs his hands down my body, stopping at the hem of my shirt and pulling it up over my head and arms. I take a shaky breath and watch as he takes his own shirt off. He places his hand over my left breast and takes my hand, placing it on his chest.

“Do you feel it, Sara? Do you feel my heart beating?”

I hold my breath and feel his chest. I open my eyes, taking a breath and breathing to the rhythm of his heart beat. I nod.

“This heart, my heart, beats for you, Sara. It has done so for many years now.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, if I get any comments on this, I'll continue the story. Hope you guys enjoy my take on the badass Gaara!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom