• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword FYI a Game Breaking Glitch Has Been Discovered

D

Darklink517

I Saw This Little Glitching Thing On Youtube Haha And I Was Planning On DOin THe Thunder Dragon Quest Fisrt Too :)

I

IDunn0011

Do you think it would work if you did Faron then Lanayru then Eldin? i don't want to ruin my Hero's Quest

whoa that's pretty weird. i'm not at that part yet. um... i hope it doesn't happen to me when i get there.

If you got you're file messed up, go to the Wii Shop Channel> Start Shopping> Channels> Skyward Sword Data Recovery Channel, and then download it. Then, follow the onscreen instructions.

I hope that helped!

F

Fsawk

i never had that problem in my first playthrough but im glad people that had the problem can have it fixed now

F

FYH

Ive heard both sides to this, some people experienced it, and others didnt. Even ones that did the quest in the wrong order...

O

ocarina64

this glich isnt that bad of a glich though just do the game from beginig to end and the glich wont ocur

I have yet to experience this glitch, but I am very glad that Nintendo is taking care of it nicely.

T

TheWiseOldMan

i'm glad that never happend to me i have a felling i would be outraged lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom