• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Future Zelda Games

It has come to my attention that the Zelda series has been fairly consistent with the temples. The order of going from start to mini boss to gaining an item and then going to the big boss.. Do you think the zelda series would benefit by varying the temples orders or not?

22hoursstraight:)

I don't care if they changed the order around but it would have to make sence. The reason that order is re-used so many times is because quite simply it makes sence. How would fighting the main boss at the beggining of the Temple make sence? It wouldn't. What makes sence is defeating a semi-hard boss to achieve the dungeon item. You then use the dungeon item to complete puzzles that you previously couldn't complete before and then finish off the rest of the Temple by defeating its boss with your newly acquired item.

I really don't care if they change or not but they can't change it simply for the sake of change. It would have to make sence or else it would be stupid.

I woudn't care if they changed the order around, but I think a lot of fans would be like "What? What is this?! The water temple is supposed to come next!" And then they would freak out. Not all of the fans would do this, of course, but there has been quite a few people who dislike the idea of the final SS boss not being Ganon and some people really hate Vaati for the same reason.

It has been noted that this order does make sense, and I do agree with this. But something new would never hurt. If Nintendo ever does change the order, I will support it whole-heartedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom