• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Future weapons!!

• Thread starter God Of Lightning
  • Start date

owenshev

Nayru hates me :(
I agree with Majora here ^^

BUT... how about a transformation spell, like the masks in MM? :huh:

hsb39

Why so logical?
There are a lot of weapons that I think should be brought back such as the spells in Ocarina and the Big Goron Sword (or something similar).

Majora

The Hero Slayer
Well...what I was thinking was...

-Standard attack spells. Like a blast of fire. I dunno.
-Corruption spells. Like, use it on an enemy and it attacks other enemies around it.
-Transformation spells? Infiltration. Turn into a deku, goron, gerudo, or zora and infiltrate the respective cities or the castle of hyrule for some goal. I dunno.
-Escape spells. Remember the deku nut vanishing act from OoT? I wouldn't mind doing that myself.

I also think there should be more armor and weapon options for different situations.

Kazumi

chagy
Welllllllllll.......... I think they should have the option of wearing diffrent clothing. Like not just tunics but maybe like Hylian armour(like the guards) or like commener clothing. Also an Uber Clawshot/Hookshot. It could have different settings to make it like the Longshot or Double Clawshot or even a grappling hook type thing. Maybe you could even use magic to use it as a telekenises sort of thing so you can move stuff around using it. Also somthing like the Spinner but like a miny hovercraft so when you dont have epona you could use it to go faster through like temples and even over water!!!:eek:

Kybyrian

Possibly something that will use magic?

For example... you obtain an ability throughout the game to power up your sword for a certain amount of time. Just a thought.

Z

Zelda

Well princess twilight did something different with combining items such as the bow and bombs, maybe we'll see that in the new wii game with different items, like maybe a lantern and bow/arrow would combine into a fire arrow? I would have liked to see that in princess.

Link's Awakening had the bomb arrows first

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i think there should be a weapon that is held in one hand and is a circular weapon. at different edges of the circle, spikes will be pointed out so it can be used kind of like a key but also as a weapon. it will kind of look like a chucking star but it will be big enough to grasp with your whole hand and the the spikes out to the side facing forward.

L

Liam

I think there should be a Goron sword returning, but a whole Goron set of stuff, like the Goron armour, the Goron broadsword, the Goron shield, and the Goron shortbow. the Goron armour would be the strongest armour in the game, making him super slow but also virtually invincible to attacks, but it would make him walk really slow like he did with the iron boots in TP, and if he walked into water with them, he would sink and drown. the Goron armour would also look a bit like darbus's rocky armour/skin from TP. the goron broadsword would be an extra strong, two handed sword that can smash some walls, revealing secret rooms. The Goron shield would be a large shield the shape of the hylian shield but much bigger, with the goron symbol and some fire designs on it. the goron shortbow would be the strongest bow, able to shoot long distances, but it would have some kind of drawback, like the target isn't very accurate or something, or it could just be the strongest, most accurate bow.

Goron symbol:

RaceSymbols.gif

Darbus:

darbus.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
A huge 2-handed sword that was really slow would be cool.
2-handed weapons have always appealed to me, like the
Megaton hammer or the Biggorons Sword.
This sword would be huge, and kill almost all enemies in 1 hit.
It would even be so big and long, that it could kill up to maybe
5 really close enemies.

How about a hookshot/clawshot thing?
The hook is used to pierce things and the claw is used to grab things.
Should it be called the switchshot or the dualshot?
(Was this idea already here?)

M

Myungster

magic is good, but link isn't a wizard. He could use some stuff like a magic meter, but fireballs from his hands. Thats just killng it. An axe would be a smart idea. A medival weapon maybe to cut through giant plants...It would be cool just to pick up random stuff lying around. You can still have ur selection, but other things too.

That reminds me of FSA...
I see what you're saying, though...

And, indeed, Link isn't a wizard..

I think Medalians would be cool in a 3D format.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
Double Clawshots was a brilliant idea. They should double up on EVERYTHING for the next Zelda! :clap::clap:

Double Boomerangs! Now no angle of your enemy is unexposed!
Double Lanterns! It'll never not be bright enough, now!
Double Ball and Chain! That'd be scary as sh** to see Link coming at you swingin' two of those!
Double Iron Boots and Double Hero's Bow! So what if you don't have enough appendages? That's just plain gangsta!

Lol, that was fun. But seriously, how about this thing?
http://www.texasbeyondhistory.net/kids/images/hunting/bola.html
It's called a bola. (At least that's what the rocks are called. I'm not actually sure if the whole contraption has a name...)
It's essentially two rocks held together by a chord of some kind. What you do is twirl it around overhead, and whip it at whatever you're hunting. The intention isn't to hit with the rock, but to hit with the chord. If you do, the stones will swing around and around, essentially tying down your game.
I think Link would make great use of this weapon, especially when he's riding Epona.
Also, this could be a new breed of ammunition-based weapons for the Zelda franchise. We've been long overdue for one of those.

Oh! And and and and!.. if more hunting utilities are added to the Zelda games, hunting side-missions could be added. This could range from bringing down your game lethally, as per normal Zelda hack-n'-slash tradition, or non-lethally to add something with a different challenge to the franchise.

Well...what I was thinking was...

-Standard attack spells. Like a blast of fire. I dunno.
-Corruption spells. Like, use it on an enemy and it attacks other enemies around it.
-Transformation spells? Infiltration. Turn into a deku, goron, gerudo, or zora and infiltrate the respective cities or the castle of hyrule for some goal. I dunno.
-Escape spells. Remember the deku nut vanishing act from OoT? I wouldn't mind doing that myself.

I also think there should be more armor and weapon options for different situations.

It sounds like you are talking about a RPG.
I think that Zelda games should only have 3 spells like in OOT,you don't want the Zelda games to become something that they are not.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
Well, those can all be accomplished by the use of canes. I wouldn't mind that too much.

And I'd also like to test out the Deku Nut vanish. Let's make Sheik playable!

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I like the idea of bringing back the mirror shield, like it was in OoT. It would be awesome to have a spirit temple with light that you have to shine at things. I thought it was cool how you could kill ReDeads in MM by shining light in their eyes, it made things much simpler.I wonder, how would the mirror shield look like in TP?

The hawkeye could have a little more usefullness to it in a game, Nintendo should give it another chance. I know noone really needed the hawkeye, but still, Nintendo could imrove the hawkeye and send it back into one of their newer Loz games.

The Biggoron Sword could really come back, I just loved it the way it was in OoT and would love to see more of the Biggoron sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom