• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Future Titles with DLC

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Breath of the Wild was the first Zelda game that was canon AND had DLC (So, let's not bring up HW...), and it has been very popular.

Can we expect to see this in future Zelda games? Would you like that?

(If there is already a thread for this, I am sorry. I searched for titles with future and dlc as the keywords, and nothing like this showed up).

:bubsy::bubsy::bubsy:

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
It's inevitable that the next Zelda game has DLC. I'm shocked it wasn't done sooner to be honest.

As long as the base game feels complete and worth the money, I'm happy to pay for cool extras.

Well, I think that in a way we have to wait and see how they handle the actual DLC that we're supposed to be getting. If you haven't already seen my take on the matter, I don't think what we got in parts one and two is really the DLC, just a means of keeping up interested and increasing the number of people buying it, and that the sole worth of the DLC will be contained in the winter pack. Once we have our hands on that, then I think we can make a fair assessment of how Nintendo should handle downloadable stuff in the future.

That being said, I am quite confident that it will be worth the money. I know Capcom/Team Ninja handled Hyrule Warriors but that content was very worth the money in my opinion, and that title and its DLC did very well from what I remember reading, so we are sure to get more in main line Zelda titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom