• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Future Characters

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I would prefer that all of the characters stay unique to SS. I think that in each game the cast of supporting characters should be new for it and that the time that previous characters should come in is when a game is specifically connected to the other one.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I'd like to see the dragons again. Faron was awesome, and I wish Eldin and Lanayru had more personality/screen time.

I doubt Sparrot, Groose, and Pipit will ever make another appearance, because they're not immortal like the dragons. Unless of course they make a direct sequel.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
The thing with the Zelda series is that, virtually any character can return in some form. If Ninty decides that a particular character should return (even if it's at the behest of a subset of the community who've started their own online movement
tongue.gif
), they can go with the tried-and-true "reincarnation" approach.

With that said, which SS character would I like to see again? Definitely Groose. A bit farther down the line, Ghirahim, too.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I'd like to see Fi back. I think it would also be easy to do being she is in the sword. Maybe in a future game.... Other than that I'd like to see Demise as another villain.

I know it may be impossible to think for some people but I really don't want Impa to come back. I don't like her, at all. I always thought her character was boring and they put her in to many zelda, they shouldn't give her such importance in my opinion. But I would like to have the bird and be able to fly across hyrule and not just in the sky overworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom