• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Future Characters

L

linkswagmaster

Are there any characters in SS that you would like to see in future Zelda titles? ;)

Yeah, Link and Zelda. The rest can go ahead and be burned to nothing by the heat of Trigon's fury.
Except for Impa and Beadle. They are pretty cool.

Essentially completely impossible to occur but

lozss__gayrahim_by_fragmentangelus-d419sta.gif

as well as

demise-banner.png

I wouldn't like to see Groose reapeear in another Zelda game, but I want more characters like Groose in future Zeldas. The amount of thought put into that one character was astonishing, and greatly appreciated. I've never felt so emotionally connected to a video game character like I was to him. I honestly wanted him to save the day instead of Link, just because I've witnessed what he whent through to help save Zelda and how much he cares about her.

"... This is something I like to call, The Legend of Groose!"

I cryed of laughter at that part.

I wouldn't like to see Groose reapeear in another Zelda game, but I want more characters like Groose in future Zeldas. The amount of thought put into that one character was astonishing, and greatly appreciated. I've never felt so emotionally connected to a video game character like I was to him. I honestly wanted him to save the day instead of Link, just because I've witnessed what he whent through to help save Zelda and how much he cares about her.

"... This is something I like to call, The Legend of Groose!"

I cryed of laughter at that part.

I guess I'm just a huge fan of anti-heroes, the good guys who aren't all goody-two-shoes. Groose was my favorite, especially, just because of the sheer amount of character development that guy had. It's arguable to say that he matured and developed more as a character than Link did.

Linebeck was a similar style anti-hero, but I just loved the doofiness of Groose. Here's hoping that Nintendo puts as much care into the development of side characters in future titles. :)

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I'd really like to see Sparrot again. He's a dramatic and likeable character. That, and his eyes.. They stare into your soul... *shudders*
Groose would also be fun to see again, and of course Link and Zelda.

I agree with Beckira. I would be cool to see another character like Groose. I went from hating to him to actually kind of liking him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom