• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fused Shadows

I honestly don't know if anybody has posted this yet.

Has anyone seen a resemblance between Midna's first fused shadow and Majora's mask? It could be some kind of reincarnation, you know.
:angel:

I noticed it the day the trailer came out in 2005. I still think the Dark Interlopers/Twili are the same people who created the Fused Shadow/Majora's Mask. Both dark power. Both ancient tribes. Makes sense no?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I think it's just a simpler art design that Nintendo likes to use. Honestly, I think they know we question things like this and just throw it in there to get us thinking without having any real back story to it.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Yeah, I'd have to say that it IS a design that nintendo is going for, but I don't think that Midna putting on Majora's Mask would give her the powers that she used. and....wasn't the mask...kind of de-cursed.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Well, for starters I belive this wasalready a thread.

tumblr_l5l3grFCU81qb5ex7.png
The only thing remotley the same is the eye. I think it's basically just a design thing. I mean, Nintendo created both of the designs. The designs get recycled.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
That's a creepy picture Destiny O_____O

But I'm betting that the Twili are responsible for Majoras unbecoming existence. Majora could just be an earlier "Zant" story that actually succeeded in Majora's favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom