• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funny Things To Do With Items

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
With Skyward Sword's new capabilities brought about by the Wii Motion+, there are endless ways we can utilize them. But amongst the mix I find humorous things as well. So, to spur on our mad ingeniousness, I've began this thread, hoping to find what fun or funny things you'll do with items. Silly scenes that might not be in the game can also be included.

I'll Start: Link bowls a bomb into a tree, anticipating a reward, but instead a horde of angry bees come out and start stinging him.

Note: This is only in reference to Skyward Sword items.

G

GhirahimFan

how about being able to distract almost EVERY character and enemy with a fishing rod like being able to distract ganondorf in TP

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Link strikes his whip at a branch to grasp it Indiana Jones like. Whip fails to wrap around branch and hits him back in the face.

Link accidentally sets up Beetle backwards. Launches pincers into face.

Last edited:
Link strikes his whip at a branch to grasp it Indiana Jones like. Whip fails to wrap around branch and hits him back in the face.

Link accidentally sets up Beetle backwards. Launches pincers into face.

Love it!!! If you flail the whip crazy for a while it'll get Link's leg and trip him. I you grab a bomb with the beetle but the beetle loses energy at the same time, the beetle will respawn on you !with the bomb! and explode in Link's face >.<!

Last edited:
H

HyperKnux

Getting a good distance from a bokoblin/moblin and shooting them with the slingshot. In TP, they would run towards me for like a second and then walk back to their post. I Thought it was kind of funny. It's even funnier if there are like two or three...

S

Spirit Tracks

I remembered in Spirit Tracks if i aim one of those arrow orb things at me and shoot an arrow at it,like will pretty much shoot himself. Also, if you posess a phantom with zelda and hit her with somethoing a bit, she will get angry and actually try and hit you with her sword 0.0 .

Throwing pigs off a cliff in WW was horrible and addicting... kind of like popping packing bubbles.... Pigs should have their revenge like the Chickens do....

I think I'll drop bombs and/or other lift-able objects on enemies from a distance with the Beetle's 'grabbing' upgrade. I'll probably pester the Bokoblins with the Whip in a similar fashion to the way I used to do with Grappling Hook in TWW; I wonder will they have some interesting items stashed away besides hearts. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll think of something to do with the new rolling mechanic that was added to Bombs.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Link is riding his bird (I don't know if this counts as an item, but it would still be hilarious), when a wind storm happens (separate from the one Ghirahim caused) and throws Link off his bird, and he lands in a tree, upside down, in a classic cartoon moment.

I think it would be quite hilarious to mess with enemies with various items. I find this easy to do in WW. Pester them by throwing nearby pots and running away. Shooting Moblins with normal and fire arrows is very funny. I like to leave bombs in a crowd of enemies and laugh at the very thought of charging up a hurricane spin near darknuts! A funny thing you might be able to do in Skyward Sword is charge up a sword beam (I think it is an item) and shoot far away enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom