• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Funny Things That Have Happened To You In TP

Beeker

Wild Card
@Pocket Asian: I saw that post a while ago, and decided"hey, let's try that!"(being the idiot I am) I even told my sis about it, and she demanded I show her. When I did it, we both burst out laughing. I did it three times in a row:xd:

But a funny moment I had was the other night in the Cave of Ordeals. I'm standing on the platform before you jump down, just to snipe some enemies to make it easier, right? So I'm standing there, and all of a sudden, I see a Flaming Bubble just pop out of nowhere, right in my face. I was WTF'ing and laughing at the same time.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I think the most funniest moment that has happened to me in TP would be when I was battling the boss in the Temple of Time and I was trying to figure out how to hit him after I knocked him off of the ceiling. I took out the Dominion Rod and launched the glowing orb at a statue nearby. Although I did that, I still couldn't find out how to hit him. It was until someone told me to swing it that I actually figured out how, but alas when I tried it to see if it would work, I found the hand of the statue slamming down onto poor Link instead of the spider. I began to laugh at my own stupidity when I realized that I needed to be away from the statue before I swung the rod. :xd:

It was until someone told me to swing it that I actually figured out how, but alas when I tried it to see if it would work, I found the hand of the statue slamming down onto poor Link instead of the spider. I began to laugh at my own stupidity when I realized that I needed to be away from the statue before I swung the rod. :xd:
I was actually curious about that. When I beat Twilight Princess, I remembered those statues and wondered what would happen if Link was caught in the attack of one of those statues. That answered my curiosity. By the sound of it, Link was just hurt?

When I did the cannonball death, I was expecting Link to just get hurt and fall back. I would expect death from a strike of a statue, but I guess not, hmm?

L

legnase

I was in the city in the sky. There's a part where you have to be the wolf and walk across a rope. I forgot that the wolf can walk across ropes and I tried everything escept turning into the wolf to walk across the rope. I didn't play TP for like 3 months after that. I had my friend help me and after I saw what i had to do I was so mad at myself. It wasn't funny at the time, but looking back on it I find it pretty funny.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
One time in TP, I was in the Eldin Hyrule Field (where you fight King Bulblin) and there was a Bulblin Archer standing on the edge of a cliff. I took one of the boars that they ride and charged at him. He immediately commited suicide by jumping off the cliff. I laughed so hard, but I imagine I would have done the same thing if there was a boar charging at me.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
My first redead knight encounter was funny and terrifying at the same time. I was at the Arbiters' Grounds in one of the rooms where you move the walls by pushing the pillars around. At first I didn't realize what good it did because I didn't see the walls move.

So then the redead Knight comes to life and sneaks up on me from behind from the chamber I just opened (my camera was pointed the other way so I didn't even see it). Then I heard the scream and about peed myself because I had no idea where or what it was coming from. Then the scream stopped and I thought that was the end of my scares... *bam* Link goes flying across the room.

For a while I used bomb arrows to kill them because I was too scared to get close to them after that >_>.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Recently I was running around the Gerudo desert trying to find a golden bug, and I was riding a boar around. I accidentally ran him into the corner of a little valley, and he fell and somehow I fell off the boar, rolled into the very edge of the corner, and didn't fall. I ran around laughing and thinking I'm so awesome, and then I walked right into another valley and fell.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
The funniest thing that happened to me in TP was just after I'd taken the Goron Mines. I had bombed out the way to go to the place above Eldin Spring in Kakariko Village. I was overlooking the spring, then decided there was something I needed to do and headed back quickly - only I was too close to the edge, fell off. Link went into his "perfect swan dive" mode, being above the spring...

and CRACK! Right into a rock on the water's edge!

I had this happen to me. Actually, he went into swan dive mode once on me at Zora's Domain, but if' you're pressing 'up' at the same time you land, he'll just roll out of it. However, you remember that main set of stairs in the water temple that it's impossible to roll up? I tried to jump from the second floor there, he went into dive mode because the center of the room is filled with water, and...oops, stairs there. Hilarious.

Probably funnier to me, but: I was in the City in the Sky and there's a room with two Dynalfos (I think.) There are also gaps in the floor that you can fall through. As they started to charge me, I ran to another block and then prepared a spin attack. Somehow it was ready right as they both jumped at me, and in my very first blow I knocked them both back off the edge and into the sky. And like that the battle was over. It'd be one thing if I had intended it to happen, but I'm not that smooth with my fighting. I just stared at the screen for a moment - "Come back! I wanted to fight you!"

Speaking of Dynalfos, I was testing to see if bombs worked on them. Found out they just kick them away...and it was back at me. Oops.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Ok, I know this is really immature but I was like 11 so please don't judge me. :) I named Epona "PooStain." During the cutscene with Ilia and Epona at Ordona's Spring, Ilia said something along the lines of "I washed my PooStain for you Link." It made me laugh because it was so unexpected.

Ok, I know this is really immature but I was like 11 so please don't judge me. :) I named Epona "PooStain." During the cutscene with Ilia and Epona at Ordona's Spring, Ilia said something along the lines of "I washed my PooStain for you Link." It made me laugh because it was so unexpected.
Ha xD

Don't worry about it. There are names you can give Epona that are a lot more immature than PooStain. I've been meaning to call Epona by some of them, but I never got to doing it.

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.

just so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!(How is there a 30 character limit on this!?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom