• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Funny Things That Have Happened To You In TP

S

Svbterfuge

My reaction to hitting the pole in Kakariko from the farthest edge of the spring without the Eagle Eye. I was hysterical.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Once, I found a glitch where I accidentaly jumped down from the top of Zora's Domain (frozen), and I went straight into the ice and heard a splashing noise. I tried to surface, but I was stuck JUST under and since Wolf Link isn't supposed to be able to drown (or it was a glitch), I had to restart the console. I was laughing so fricking hard.

i once went into one of the rooms in the fire temple where you meet one of the elder gorons while i was explaining something to my cousin cause he was there at the time, and i was throwing the pots for rupees then the next pot i throw passed through the wall and it interrupted me in the middle of my explaination and we were wondering what just happened

gabesawakening

Hi Fwiends!
The funniest thing that happened to me was when I was fighting a purple smeagle thingy that had a wooden club and I went for the FINISH button and ended up jumping in the air and thrusting my sword in the gravel! I have also rolled into trees and doors before! -.-

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was trying to get the eagle eye (which I never even use.) I kept shooting at the pole dead center and I was thinking "what the heck why is this not working!" That was when I realized I had the slingshot equipped.

M

Mags9

I Kept Falling Into That Big Red Flower Thing.. Then When I Got Past It.. I.. *Cries* I FORGOT TO SAVE! AND THEN I LET MY BROTHER HAVE A TURN, SO I SHUT IT OFF!
So I Quit.
Then I Took Out The Disc,
Bit It,
Broke It In Half,
Went To The Store,
And Got A New One. :D
xD

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Me I was using the Hawkeye to kill Bublins near Arbiter's Grounds and once when I went to zoom right as I the screen went to the Hawkeye the scope dead center was on a bublin's naughty bits(for those who watch Flying Circus)

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
The funniest thing that happened to me in Twilight Princess........was the wierd old lady outside of the fortune tellers. She said I am not her type, then when I talked to her again she said she doesn't date younger men. I laughed so hard at that. I also loved scaring everyone in Castle Town by being a wolf. Cruel, right? It was just funny to see the guards shake with fear and then run away sreaming.

I was collecting poe souls in Lake Hylia when I had to jump several platforms to get to one Poe I had missed. After trying to jump the platforms 15 times (and landing in the water 15 times, where you have to swim back all the way to the spirit's cave thingy), I found out that I had to jump via another platform. After finally reaching the place it turned day and the Poe dissapeared, then I cried.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Once I was doing the cave of ordeals with my friend then we got to the room with 4 dinalfos. We decided to shoot bomb arrows at them. We shot one then it died. The other 3 ran towards the dead one then I shot and killed all 3 with a shot. My friend and I laughed so hard

L

Lord Fenix

One time, I fought my way up the final stretch in Hyrule Castle, killing Lizalfos, using the clawshot to jump over gaps. I even defeated the Darknut in front of the Boss door at the top, after many, many tries spent trying to get past the wall-jumping section with the spinner. And then, when I tried to open the door, I realized I didn't have the big key, so I had to fumble all the way back down, past all those traps and pitfalls, go get the key, and do it all over again.

LOL That same sort of thing happened to me in the City in the Sky when i jumped down to a lower level and i realized i had forgotten to grapple to a switch to turn on a fan. I was so mad it took me about an hour to do it all over again. Then, I looked back and realized I FORGOT AGAIN!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
These are awesome. I can't even remember laughing so hard. I remember seeing the White Wolfos run into the wall on Snowpeak. It was awesome. I left it there.

Once me and my friend were playing TP just because we could. After a while we went to Falbi's Flight by Fowl and I got an insane idea: Would he get mad at me if I payed him then threw all of his chickens into Lake Hylia. As it turns out, he didn't. I payed him the lousy 10 rupees, got every chicken, and thew each one down into the lake. We were laughing really hard, and then I had ANOTHER insane idea: What would happen if I payed Flyer to use his cannon, then threw all the cuccos inside with me? So of course I tried it. But, of course, you can't carry anything while swimming, so it took me about an hour to hookshot all the cuccos to shore, grab on, and get them all into the cannon. About three days passed in the game. Finally, I had the last chicken. My friend and I named him Bob. So I took Bob, got him to the cannon and threw him in. But instead of staying in the cannon, Link threw him through the wall. We were laughing as hard as we could. We had seriously just thrown a chicken through a wall. So we named him Bob the Ghost Chicken. Then, while I was doing my Cucco count off, I looked behind the cannon and saw that Bob the Ghost Chicken was standing RIGHT THERE. He hadn't just vanished, he flew through the building entirely. Then I launched myself with all the chickens. I swear I saw the chickens fly back to Falbi's place in mid-air, but I'm not sure.

Hehehe..... Bob the Ghost Chicken....

Pen

The game is on!
I don't really know if it's funny, but ones when I was walking one of the corridors of the Lakebed Temple I died... Just suddenly with no warning and no reason. It wasn't so bad. It was weird though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom