• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Funny Things That Have Happened To You In TP

O

OcarinaMaiden

Dude! The same thing happened to me! Only it was an accident and even after it happened I kept forgetting to go around th BACK of the cannon... Poor Link got shot in the head, like, three times! :(
I think it's hilarious when fairies land on your head :xd: if you've never done this, go to a spring where fairies have been released and stand in the water. It takes a bit of patience, but a fairy will totally sit on your head! It's the cutest thing ever!
However, the number one funniest thing that I did on TP was when I was riding Epona across the bridge from Ordon Spring to Faron Province. I was going full speed, and halfway across I remembered something I needed back in Ordon Village. Without slowing down I pulled Epona sharply to the left... And we went right through the ropes and down into the crevice!! :xd: I was crying and laughing at the same time!

:devil: PS: If you're gonna try this little stunt, you have to be going really fast across the bridge. Epona is smart enough to stay on the bridge if you're going too slow. :)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Dude! The same thing happened to me! Only it was an accident and even after it happened I kept forgetting to go around th BACK of the cannon... Poor Link got shot in the head, like, three times! :(
I think it's hilarious when fairies land on your head :xd: if you've never done this, go to a spring where fairies have been released and stand in the water. It takes a bit of patience, but a fairy will totally sit on your head! It's the cutest thing ever!
However, the number one funniest thing that I did on TP was when I was riding Epona across the bridge from Ordon Spring to Faron Province. I was going full speed, and halfway across I remembered something I needed back in Ordon Village. Without slowing down I pulled Epona sharply to the left... And we went right through the ropes and down into the crevice!! :xd: I was crying and laughing at the same time!

:devil: PS: If you're gonna try this little stunt, you have to be going really fast across the bridge. Epona is smart enough to stay on the bridge if you're going too slow. :)

i laughed at the epona thing! i dont think i have any funny things either than making ganondorf get confused at the fishing rod

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
In Castle Town, there is a place that says something like "You see some apples, but they cost too much" so I went and filled on Rupees for, like, and HOUR, till my wallet (the biggest one) was full, then finally, I came back, and I found out YOU CANNOT BUY THE APPLES!!!

C

caroline.cm.55

When I got Link to get on to a Bulbo and was being chased by Bulblin's
in North of Kakariko Village and ran off the cliff trying to attempt to cross the bridge like path leading to Kakariko Village

It wasn't that funny.. but I haven't played the game for a while so I can't really recall anything
else that was pretty funny

Pikacondon

Title.
When Midna saw a Readead Knight she literrally said "Eww Eww what the hell" just like when Zant appears in the twilight. I don't know how that happened twice.

Beeker

Wild Card
Not sure how exactly funny this is, but I thought it was extremely hilarious.

I was travelling around Snowpeak, searching for the Poes there. I was making my way down the mountain when I came across this White Wolfos. It seemed to be running into a cliff wall. It wouldn't stop running into that wall. It kept going and going, and going... I left the game running for like ten minutes, and it still wouldn't stop. I even got right in it's face and it ignored me(until I put it out of it's misery).

EDIT: Here is a video of what happened. It was too random to pass up. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEh8aqR2b8

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Haha!! These are funny. One of my favorites are in the Forset Temple, when you try and blow up the rock after you've blown up the Deku Like... I had a bombchu in my hands and while in mid-jump, it blew up, I landed right near a Baba Serpent, and was eaten. :)

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
This is a great thread! The funniest thing that happened to me (that I can remember) was in the Goron Mines - I was at the part where you have to jump off the cliff and put on the Iron Boots to get sucked into the horizontal magnetic stream, but I put them on too late. Link landed into the water and sunk to the bottom. I was laughing at Link's fail, so I let him drown.

Well, there was this old-like lady who hang's in Castle Town, and she stand's outside of Agetha's Castle. When I first talked to her, she say's that she went to the fortune teller's place to get her fortune old. When she was done telling her story, she say's, "I'm sorry, you're just not my type". That made me laugh. =]

I was in that place where all the goblin things are riding the warthogs, one of them came right at me and crashed into the pillar. The warthog fell over and the riders fell off.

Beeker

Wild Card
I was in that place where all the goblin things are riding the warthogs, one of them came right at me and crashed into the pillar. The warthog fell over and the riders fell off.

LOL awesome. You're talking about the one area of Hyrule Field, right?

I found out that in that same area, you can steal one of the boars, and run off the cliff. How did I find out? Let's just say curiosity killed the cat. :P
I was so entertained that I did it several times.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I accidently found a way you can get the Master Sword early in game during one of the Twilight Fights.

I was hoping to put a video on Youtube but someone already did.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
The funniest thing was when I accidentally bottled purple chu jelly thinking it was blue chu jelly. So I drank it, it put me down to 1/4 heart, I hopped on Epona and almost escaped, but a Chu jumped me on Epona and I got a Game Over. That was the ONLY time I've ever gotten a game over on that game.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
While riding a those pigs in Gerudo Desset, I got kicked off the pig, and into a dark ditch.
...It would be funny if I did that with Epona while wearing the Armor, and right at the point of running out of rupees, Epona would throw me out of her back, and into the ditch.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Funniest thing that happened to me in TP was probably…

When I was in the cave of ordeals for the first time. I had already completed a good chunk of the game including sidequests, and had 14 or 15 hearts. I walked into one of the first rooms, and the first things I saw were several baba serpents hanging from the roof. I thought would I would be very clever and use my gale boomerang to get rid of them without wasting arrows.

So, after cutting them down, I jumped into the pit to fight the one originally rooted in the floor. I hadn’t noticed that the ones I had cut down earlier were still alive and wriggling about, so I walked up to what I thought was the only remaining one and cut it, causing it to snake around on the ground.

Let’s just say I quickly found that it’s near impossible to escape from them when there are several of them following you, eagerly awaiting a turn with their new chew toy as you slowly waddle around with one already munching on you. They don’t do much damage either, so it took me a while to die. I gave up struggling after losing about five hearts and watched, laughing, as poor Link was transferred from one baba serpent to another, helpless against what should have been easily defeated enemies. So much for my clever strategy. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom