• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Funny Things That Have Happened To You In TP

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I think what happened to me was getting crushed by a door in the goron mines and then finding out it does not kill you even though it is a giant metal door. Does it kill you I do not remember. anyway that is all I can remember.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well, I went through the ENTIRE cave of ordeals to get the poe souls and I died on a 40ish floor and got so upset that I missed the third poe in the 50 floors. so once I had 59 souls I went back to retry it and it turns out i DID get it (after going through 50 floors of madness). so I checked out so many walkthroughs online and couldnt find it. so I just went to kakariko graveyard at night and pushed back a grave stone in this gut feeling I had and BOOM there was the final poe... I was so enraged...

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Mine was in the forest temple when you have to cross that long area over water where the tile monsters are. I kept trying to go over it when I finally relized I could swim there. xD

Z

zora14

Not this game, but I thought it was pretty funny in WW when he suddenly finds himself inside a barrel, about to be catapulted to the forsaken fortress

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
OH! Another thing that has happened to me is that I jumped off a platform near water and Link did a dive and landed on land. I know it's probably happened to most people but.. it's still kind of funny.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Bumping because I had another funny moment happen to me today. I'm in the Temple of Time, and I get to the center room and start battling some of the Lizalfos. Everything's going normally until three attack me together. I'm not sure exactly what happened, and if this is a glitch or a replicable situation, but I knocked one of them back and get the "finishing strike" button on screen. I press "A", Link does a jump, and...

...Lands nowhere near the enemy, instead stabbing the concrete floor quite wickedly. The scene is one Lizalfos on the ground a little behind me and off to the side, two behind me squabbling and preparing to charge, and Link with his back to them all, looking a fool as he attempts to get the master sword unstuck from the floor. I busted out laughing at the sight. :xd:

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well my funny moment was when you are in the Twilight and you see Zant without his mask on, when he did that, Midna with her random gibberish said "Eww Eww wa da heli" (Eww Eww What the Hell) she said to me. It was so hilarious since it is true, Zant=Ewwww!

EDIT: I remeber also once being at the side of a cliff, called Epona and she pushed me!!! BAD EPONA BAD EPONA!!!!

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
One of the funniest for me was when I was in the Sky Temple and I was fighting 2 dinofols. I started attacking one and the other committed suicide by jumping into one of the gaps in the floor. I was laughing pretty hard.

I was swan diving off of the Zora's Domain waterfall and there was a tiny piece of land jutting out off the cliff. And guess what happened? That's right. Owned.

A

ajj487

i did the same thing as 8bubbles8joe, but i wanted to sink so i put on the iron boots, and... well you know the rest

H

Hyper-Red

Heh, you know when you go up Death Mountain, and the Gorons are trying to hurt you? Right where you climb that wall thing, I forgot to put the iron boots on, and I kept getting pushed off. Took me a half hour to figure out I needed the boots. xD

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The last time I played TP I had some really funny things happening to me. After I obtained the Sword and Shield as a wolf I was on my way to Faron Woods when I decided to lure one of the Bulblins into the Twilight. So I made him chase me and when I attacked him once. Then I was watching the Wall of twilight and the Bulblin was standing next to me and instead of attacking me he was watching the same Wall the whole time!

The other two times was when I was chasing the Golden Bugs. I memorized their locations and wanted to find them to get the giant wallet. When I was on my way to the Eldin Bridge I was attacked by those silly Bulblins riding on their Bullbos. I shoot them all but forgot one. This one got up, climbed upon his Bullbos and the Bullbos started to run straight off the cliff with the Bulblin still on his back :lol:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I was tired of Malo's challenge to shoot the pole, so, I started to shoot the children, who only reacted by grabbing their heads. When I shot at Renado he just stood there staring. Weird....

I have two.

In the City in the Sky, in one of the first rooms that you have to grab an Oocca to float down to the next level, where the tiles fall, there was a helmasaur there that knocked me over right when I landed, and the tile that we were on collapsed, so all four of us, the tile at the bottom, the helmasaur second to the bottom, Link second to the top, and the Oocca at the top, were falling through the sky. It was hilarious, mostly because the helmasaur was making obnoxious noises and squirming randomly, and the Oocca was flapping frantically. Then I wondered, "What if you were in Lake Hylia and a bunch of creatures just randomly started falling from the sky?":xd:

The second one is when I was sledding with Yeta, (I believe that's her name) and I was barely beating her, then I somehow flew off the course.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom