• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funny or Memorable IM or Shoutbox Conversations.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Okay, this is long, but it was funny. I think I removed all the bad stuff. Lawlz. We had a war over naming the chat. ._.

[7:31:30 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation picture. ***
[7:31:47 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Poop on a stick. Who's poo is on the stick?" ***
[7:33:03 PM] Majora's Cat: I am
[7:33:14 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "MCat Chat" ***
[7:33:30 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "the hell" ***
[7:34:00 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "DM sucks" ***
[7:34:09 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:34:24 PM | Edited 7:34:34 PM] Red (Atheistbigred): actually this is korp's chat
[7:34:38 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Not CENSORED" ***
[7:34:47 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "censored" ***
[7:34:49 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to " censored ***
[7:34:52 PM] Red (Atheistbigred): nevermind
[7:34:57 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:35:07 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED " ***
[7:35:20 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Eww.." ***
[7:35:26 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "inorite" ***
[7:35:28 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:35:32 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Desticole" ***
[7:35:38 PM] Axle the Beast: Shut up.
[7:35:43 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "MAKE ME A SAMMICH" ***
[7:35:49 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "hemad" ***
[7:35:49 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "No! Do it yourself@" ***
[7:35:53 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "hemad" ***
[7:35:58 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "indeed" ***
[7:35:58 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Oops. We made him angry" ***
[7:36:07 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "Thar" ***
[7:36:09 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "herp derp" ***
[7:36:13 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE TITLE" ***
[7:36:16 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "This is better" ***
[7:36:20 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "YES" ***
[7:36:23 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE TITLE" ***
[7:36:26 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "YES" ***
[7:36:28 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "Main" ***
[7:36:29 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Desticole beat yous." ***
[7:36:31 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE TITLE" ***
[7:36:34 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "y u take away" ***
[7:36:35 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "YEAH BUDDY" ***
[7:36:38 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE TITLE" ***
[7:36:41 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "MC'S CHAT" ***
[7:36:44 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE TITLE" ***
[7:36:44 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:36:51 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "WUT" ***
[7:36:51 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I HEART KORP" ***
[7:36:58 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:00 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I HEART KORP" ***
[7:37:02 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:04 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I HEART KORP" ***
[7:37:07 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:09 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I HEART KORP" ***
[7:37:10 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "Wut. wut. wut. wut." ***
[7:37:11 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:13 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I HEART KORP" ***
[7:37:14 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR/topic NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:15 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE KORP" ***
[7:37:16 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:29 PM] *** Spekari has changed the conversation topic to "IN THE BATHROIOM" ***
[7:37:30 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:33 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP" ***
[7:37:34 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:38 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP" ***
[7:37:38 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Don't put Axle there, it burns." ***
[7:37:38 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "I put Axle on my pancakes" ***
[7:37:39 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:40 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP" ***
[7:37:43 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:45 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP" ***
[7:37:45 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "AXLE IS SEXY" ***
[7:37:47 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP" ***
[7:37:47 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:49 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP" ***
[7:37:51 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:52 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "AXLE IS SEXY " ***
[7:37:52 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:53 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP" ***
[7:37:53 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:53 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:56 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "AND I LIEK HIS GOATEE" ***
[7:37:57 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "ai****eru" ***
[7:37:58 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:59 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "It'll burn! and you will get a rash!" ***
[7:37:59 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:37:59 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:00 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:00 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:01 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:01 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:02 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:03 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR
/topic NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:03 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:38:04 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "WHY U NO LIEK MEH" ***
[7:38:04 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR
/topic NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:05 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:06 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:06 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:38:08 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:09 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:09 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:38:10 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:10 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "DRTH RTH" ***
[7:38:11 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Babies" ***
[7:38:11 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:14 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:38:18 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "I eat babies." ***
[7:38:20 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:38:22 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE NICOLE" ***
[7:38:23 PM] *** Spekari has changed the conversation topic to "TROLOLO?" ***
[7:38:30 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "DERP" ***
[7:38:32 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE YOU TOO, WYATT" ***
[7:38:33 PM] *** Axle the Beast has changed the conversation topic to "NOT TAKE MIRROR" ***
[7:38:35 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:38:36 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Fart" ***
[7:38:38 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:38:49 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT AND DESTINY." ***
[7:38:50 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "STOP IT" ***
[7:38:51 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:38:55 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "I'M TOO SEXY FOR THIS" ***
[7:38:55 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "NOT DESTINY" ***
[7:38:59 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "yay destiny loves me" ***
[7:39:00 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "FUDGE TU" ***
[7:39:00 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT AND DESTINY" ***
[7:39:00 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:39:05 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "WHY U HATE" ***
[7:39:07 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT AND DESTINY" ***
[7:39:08 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to “CENSORED" ***
[7:39:10 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:39:16 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:39:19 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "why u hate meh" ***
[7:39:24 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:39:28 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "" ***
[7:39:30 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Lol." ***
[7:39:35 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "Lol.I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:39:36 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "fudge" ***
[7:39:38 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:39:42 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "YES. AXLE IS SEXY" ***
[7:39:42 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Pigs Fetusus." ***
[7:39:45 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:39:46 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:39:49 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" ***
[7:39:53 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT" ***
[7:39:59 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE KORP AND WYATT AND DESTINY" ***
[7:40:08 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "NICOLE IS AMAZING" ***
[7:40:14 PM] Red (Atheistbigred): alright guys stop it or ill have to slam the ban hammer down
[7:40:16 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "I agree" ***
[7:40:19 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" ***
[7:40:26 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "That's no good" ***
[7:40:27 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "AXLE GAVE UP" ***
[7:40:30 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" ***
[7:40:35 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Shut up MC" ***
[7:40:36 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "AXLE GAVE UP" ***
[7:40:42 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" ***
[7:40:45 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "NICOLE IS AMAZING" ***
[7:40:47 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "" ***
[7:40:51 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "NICOLE IS AMAZING" ***
[7:40:51 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "AXLE GAVE UP" ***
[7:40:55 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "YES" ***
[7:40:57 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "I LOVE YOUR MOM" ***
[7:41:00 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "NICOLE IS AMAZING" ***
[7:41:02 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "LOLZ" ***
[7:41:03 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "I love poetry" ***
[7:41:04 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "NICOLE IS AMAZING" ***
[7:41:08 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "NICOLE IS AMAZING" ***
[7:41:12 PM] *** Kenji has changed the conversation topic to "WTF" ***
[7:41:18 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "DESTICOLE IS AMAZING" ***
[7:41:20 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "[10:41:17 PM] *** "I HAVE TAKEN THE VIRGINITY OF OVER 7 ZD MEMBERS" *** I KNOW" ***
[7:41:21 PM] *** Red (Atheistbigred) has changed the conversation topic to "ALRIGHT GUYS KNOCK IT OFF" ***
[7:41:27 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "NO" ***
[7:41:34 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "NOpe" ***
[7:41:50 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "DONT BE A PUSHOVER" ***
[7:41:51 PM] Red (Atheistbigred): DON'T MAKE ME REMOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
[7:41:51 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "STFU" **
[7:42:02 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "REMOVE ME *****" ***
[7:42:09 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "<3" ***
[7:42:14 PM] Majora's Cat: Dammit
[7:42:20 PM] Majora's Cat: hmmmm
[7:42:24 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "This is going in the Memorable IM conversations isn't it?" ***
[7:42:26 PM] Majora's Cat: Am I teh master herez?
[7:42:28 PM] Majora's Cat: Lemme try
[7:42:30 PM] Nicole (SoL): CENSORED YES
[7:42:33 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED YES" ***
[7:42:36 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "That won't work Wyatt" ***
[7:42:41 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED YES" ***
[7:42:49 PM] Majora's Cat: Majora's Cat kick erebeadeity
[7:42:53 PM] Majora's Cat: Unicorn
[7:42:53 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "SOL STOP BEING CENSORED" ***
[7:42:55 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:43:01 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:43:01 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "YES" ***
[7:43:09 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "CENSORED" ***
[7:43:10 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to " CENSORED" ***
[7:43:13 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "I LIKE WOMEN" ***
[7:43:19 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "I LIKEMEN" ***
[7:43:26 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "GIRLS ARE GREAT" ***
[7:43:32 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "I LIKE WOMEN" ***
[7:43:36 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "I like Men" ***
[7:43:37 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "ME TOO" ***
[7:43:43 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "I LIEK MEN AND WOMEN" ***
[7:43:44 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "girls are seksi" ***
[7:43:46 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "YES" ***
[7:43:47 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Butt" ***
[7:43:50 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "I HAZ CENSORED WITH BOTH GENEDERS" ***
[7:43:55 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "ME TOO!!!!1!" ***
Removed
[7:44:00 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "hot hot hot hot" ***
Removed
[7:44:05 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "SURPRISE" ***
[7:44:13 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "surprise happinesssssss" ***
[7:44:15 PM] Red (Atheistbigred): I WARNED YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[7:44:17 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "This is censored too" ***
[7:44:19 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "FDKLBMNDFKLNMBSBHDFHDF" ***
[7:44:26 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "what a skinny Censored" ***
removed
[7:44:32 PM] *** Nicole (SoL) has changed the conversation topic to "YEAH BUDDY" ***
[7:44:39 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "Censored Better?" ***
removed
[7:44:48 PM] *** •Destiny• has changed the conversation topic to "o-o" ***
[7:44:53 PM] Red (Atheistbigred): this is the voice chat
Removed
[7:45:08 PM] •Destiny•: Let's leave it there
[7:45:12 PM] *** Majora's Cat has changed the conversation topic to "I LIEK MEN" ***
Removed
[7:45:35 PM] *** Wyatt has changed the conversation topic to "Nicole, Axle, Zeruda, Mases, Josh, and 2 more" ***
Removed

I used to save a lot of conversations by copying them from the Shoutbox to MS Word, but Justin decided to be himself and "fix" the Shoutbox. So now, the refresh rate is too fast for me to get stuff highlighted and press Ctrl+C fast enough... :/ But I'll only share a few... one of these are really long, so prepare yourselves.

(from bottom to top)
Shoutbox; March 23 said:
[Today 05:21 PM] Kybyrian: Sometime in the next 6 months
[Today 05:21 PM] Kybyrian: I'm gonna go post 9 times
[Today 05:20 PM] Mr.Verto: :lol:
[Today 05:20 PM] Soldier of Link: Like that?
*Soldier of Link has reached 1502 posts!*
[Today 05:20 PM] Mr.Verto: LOL /mw
[Today 05:20 PM] Destiny: I haven't posted in awhile
[Today 05:20 PM] Mr.Verto: WOW she sure posted a lot in 3 minutes
[Today 05:19 PM] Mr.Verto: I always have the SB and anything else of ZD...
*Soldier of Link has reached 1501 posts!*
[Today 05:19 PM] Destiny: I do that a lot.
[Today 05:19 PM] Destiny: V
[Today 05:19 PM] Kybyrian: Just realized I have the ZD index open 4 times
[Today 05:19 PM] Kybyrian: I open so many tabs at once for ZD that I usually just end going back to the home page
[Today 05:18 PM] Mr.Verto: Serioulsy....
[Today 05:18 PM] Kybyrian: once you reach 1,500 I will permit you to post your post count by ones
[Today 05:18 PM] Kybyrian: SoL
[Today 05:18 PM] Mr.Verto: OMG congrats SoL :lol:
[Today 05:18 PM] arkvoodle: I hope you've enjoyed your stay here on Skullcrusher mountain...
*Soldier of Link has reached 401 posts!*
[Today 05:17 PM] arkvoodle: It would be a shame if something happened to it...
[Today 05:17 PM] Vincent: I keep an eye on it for the post notices
[Today 05:17 PM] Kybyrian: fan fic is a word that makes my brain automatically tune out
[Today 05:17 PM] Mr.Verto: We suck brain IQ
*arkvoodle shuffles over to the wall of the shoutbox*
[Today 05:17 PM] Soldier of Link: Vincent has an IQ?
[Today 05:17 PM] Mr.Verto: WE ARE BRAIN SUCKERS
[Today 05:17 PM] Kybyrian: I look for key words or tune out
[Today 05:17 PM] arkvoodle: What a nice conversation you have there...
[Today 05:17 PM] Destiny: *Sucks up the rest of Vincents IQ points*
[Today 05:17 PM] Kybyrian: That's why I don't read it
[Today 05:17 PM] Mr.Verto: XD
[Today 05:16 PM] Soldier of Link: :xd:
[Today 05:16 PM] Vincent: I'M LOSING IQ POINTS FROM READING THIS SHOUTBOX
[Today 05:16 PM] Destiny: UGH.
[Today 05:16 PM] Beeker: :lol:
[Today 05:16 PM] Destiny: no no no.
[Today 05:16 PM] mandym287: I'm not cancelling my vacation to hyrule. I'd drink Royal Zora poop water everyday if it meant having Gani.
[Today 05:16 PM] Mr.Verto: I think we agree
[Today 05:16 PM] Soldier of Link: I want to post it on zu.
[Today 05:16 PM] Destiny: V
[Today 05:16 PM] Soldier of Link: V
[Today 05:16 PM] Mr.Verto: YES v v
[Today 05:15 PM] arkvoodle: v
[Today 05:15 PM] mandym287: We should start a thread about this... intense stuff.
[Today 05:15 PM] Destiny: Cancelling my Vacation to Hyrule.
[Today 05:15 PM] arkvoodle: So he needs to sit there, and allow the water to gently wash away the urine time after time.
[Today 05:15 PM] Soldier of Link: SHADDUP, VERTO
[Today 05:15 PM] Mr.Verto: SHUDDUP ARK
[Today 05:15 PM] arkvoodle: And he can't move without wetting himself.
[Today 05:15 PM] arkvoodle: Mr King Zora has a very weak bladder.
[Today 05:15 PM] Mr.Verto: >.<
[Today 05:15 PM] mandym287: no, because then the King Zora would have to scooch over and take an eternity to do so.
[Today 05:15 PM] Destiny: That's right.
[Today 05:15 PM] arkvoodle: It's a toilet sillies.
[Today 05:15 PM] Soldier of Link: I should post that on zu... XD
[Today 05:15 PM] Mr.Verto: I have shivers....ughghghgh
[Today 05:15 PM] Destiny: And if King Zora never moves from his spot, where does he go to the bathroom?
[Today 05:14 PM] Soldier of Link: Eww. Just eww, Destiny.
[Today 05:14 PM] Beeker: XD
[Today 05:14 PM] Destiny: What if Ruto sits there sometimes?
[Today 05:14 PM] Mr.Verto: Well if so much watr goes through I guess his butt is clean...right?
[Today 05:14 PM] Destiny: I guess it would taste a bit fishy.
[Today 05:14 PM] mandym287: What? Do his butt cheeks filter out dirt?
[Today 05:13 PM] Mr.Verto: O_O
[Today 05:13 PM] Djinn: Maybe that's what cleans it.........
[Today 05:13 PM] mandym287: V
[Today 05:13 PM] Mr.Verto: v Ewww
[Today 05:12 PM] Destiny: So much for clean drinking water.
[Today 05:12 PM] Mr.Verto: :xd:
[Today 05:12 PM] Destiny: xD
[Today 05:12 PM] Soldier of Link: XD
[Today 05:12 PM] Destiny: IT'S TRUE.
[Today 05:12 PM] Destiny: LOL MANDY.
[Today 05:12 PM] Mr.Verto: PM....me
[Today 05:11 PM] Djinn: It wouldn't be a mysterious secret if we all went around telling what it did, now wouldn't it?
[Today 05:11 PM] mandym287: Don't you love how all the water in Hyrule passes underneath King Zora's butt?
[Today 05:10 PM] Djinn: That's all the hepl I'm allowed to give on the key.
[Today 05:10 PM] Mr.Verto: Djinn you are no help
[Today 05:10 PM] Kybyrian: I said no.
[Today 05:10 PM] Beeker: ...
[Today 05:10 PM] Kybyrian: :|
[Today 05:10 PM] Djinn: You should be looking for the door Verto, not the rainbows.
[Today 05:09 PM] mandym287: The rainbow... it burrrnnnsss....
[Today 05:09 PM] Destiny: Everyday is a friday.
[Today 05:09 PM] Mr.Verto: Tell me what does the magic ket opens and how, and where, and why!

Shoutbox; April 7 said:
[Today 04:56 PM] nicktheslayer: Lol. Thats not where your thumb goes.
[Today 04:56 PM] nicktheslayer: (Y)
[Today 04:55 PM] Pocket Asian: :yes:
[Today 04:55 PM] nicktheslayer: Dat ***
[Today 04:55 PM] mandym287: butt!
[Today 04:55 PM] mandym287: (Y)
[Today 04:55 PM] Soldier of Link: turtle!
[Today 04:55 PM] Soldier of Link: ,=,e

Shoutbox; May 4 said:
[Today 09:53 PM] Mr.Verto: Hey manydm I know where you live
[Today 09:53 PM] mandym287: magtails
[Today 09:53 PM] Mr.Verto: ARM
[Today 09:53 PM] mandym287: Big whoop... it'll be fine as soon as I leave.
[Today 09:53 PM] mandym287: Na'aw... it just caught some of my insanity.
[Today 09:52 PM] Zelway: the SB is going insane
[Today 09:52 PM] anarchistbigred: Herm?
[Today 09:51 PM] mandym287: heihehe... deliciousness...
[Today 09:51 PM] anarchistbigred: ...herm
[Today 09:50 PM] Zelway: pervs
[Today 09:50 PM] mandym287: ...nerm
[Today 09:50 PM] anarchistbigred: the government knows!! they watch you when you sleep at night
[Today 09:50 PM] Zelway: that would be cool
[Today 09:50 PM] Mr.Verto: That is very very stalky
[Today 09:49 PM] Mr.Verto: Unless youa re using ZD as a tracking signal D:
[Today 09:49 PM] Zelway: maybe she does
[Today 09:49 PM] Mr.Verto: You dont know where I live
[Today 09:49 PM] anarchistbigred: wtf? you must have a good sense of smell
[Today 09:49 PM] mandym287: maybe... :rolleyes:
[Today 09:49 PM] mandym287: o.o
[Today 09:48 PM] Mr.Verto: Are you stalking me from a satellite
[Today 09:48 PM] mandym287: Your breath smells like salami... your shouts smell like salami...
[Today 09:48 PM] Mr.Verto: I had pepporni why?
[Today 09:48 PM] anarchistbigred: herm
[Today 09:48 PM] Mr.Verto: She attacks with a nerm! This is intense
[Today 09:48 PM] mandym287: Mr.Verto... did you just have salami?
[Today 09:48 PM] Zelway: nermity nerm nerm nerm
[Today 09:47 PM] mandym287: nerm
[Today 09:47 PM] Zelway: what?
[Today 09:47 PM] Mr.Verto: Mandym has been declared war
[Today 09:47 PM] mandym287: seasaeci
[Today 09:47 PM] anarchistbigred: XD its my counter-attack of the word"nerm"
[Today 09:47 PM] Mr.Verto: ARM
[Today 09:46 PM] Zelway: v
[Today 09:46 PM] Mr.Verto: herm?
*anarchistbigred herms*
*Zelway growls at mandy*
[Today 09:46 PM] Mr.Verto: Dont nerm me
[Today 09:46 PM] mandym287: nerm
[Today 09:45 PM] Zelway: so are your legs, but they aren't fun
[Today 09:45 PM] Mr.Verto: ARM is Awkward Random Moment
[Today 09:45 PM] anarchistbigred: they are attached to your body
[Today 09:44 PM] Zelway: sure
[Today 09:44 PM] anarchistbigred: ARMs are fun!!!!
[Today 09:44 PM] Zelway: what's up with you and ARM
[Today 09:43 PM] Mr.Verto: ARM

Uh, yeah... There are actually some others that I would have loved sharing, but I don't have the entire conversation saved and/or I didn't get the opportunity to copy them. Now, as the Font Queen, I normally would correct all of the formatting that got lost from pasting these back from MS Word, but I don't want to clutter this post with codes... xD

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
[Today 11:40 AM] Tony Fischer: I couldn't resist.
[Today 11:40 AM] Azure Sage: i'm not even gonna comment on that.
[Today 11:40 AM] Azure Sage: tony...
[Today 11:40 AM] Tony Fischer:
[Today 11:40 AM] Azure Sage: if you're talking dissapointing, try the mirror sheild from MM
[Today 11:40 AM] Tony Fischer: That's what she said.
[Today 11:40 AM] 425: And it was the same as something I already had, only longer.
[Today 11:40 AM] Azure Sage: The longshot is awesome
[Today 11:39 AM] 425: Because I was excited for what weapon I would get.
[Today 11:39 AM] 425: I was so disappointed the first time I played this and it was just... Really? An upgraded Hookshot?

Here is a memorable conversation that just happened today, 425 was talking about the first time he beat the Water Temple and how he was disappointed about the long shot, and I commented :brow:

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Just made one today. Read from top to bottom. Oh, and the link I gave was to my fanfic, so you should know that. And I took out the times, and useless messages.
*Jedizora posted the thread Sorry, but I'm leaving*
Ganondork: Jedi fails.
425: Jedi, u r mean.
Azure Sage: Jedi, You gave me a heart attack!
Ganondork: I know
Ganondork: I was like
Azure sage: not :cool:, man. Not :cool:
Ganondork: Why?!
Jedizora: You can only blame one thing. Lack of sleep=Drunk like state.
425: Y u do that to us?
Jedizora: The SB looked boring. Please don't kill me.
Well, I have to go make sure they still aren't mad. This happened a few minutes ago.

Majora's Cat

How about that
This convo is the best. We were discussing the new "Quality Posters" group, and Kybyrian decided that we are decidedly elitist.

*425 writes moar articles, since he's only written one total, and now he's working on being elitist.*
[Today 09:23 PM] Tony Fischer: Lol Mc.
[Today 09:23 PM] Destiny: I don't know how to write articles.
[Today 09:23 PM] Majora's Cat: Lol. I love posting in FG. But I troll it, so...
[Today 09:23 PM] Kybyrian: You must be as elitist as possible
*425 cowers in fear of Kybyrian*
[Today 09:23 PM] Kybyrian: You must submit at least 1 article per week
[Today 09:22 PM] Kybyrian: and you are not allowed to write Fan Fiction
[Today 09:22 PM] Kybyrian: You have to have the utmost quality posting and cannot EVER post in forum games
[Today 09:22 PM] Destiny: Why is that women making soup.
[Today 09:22 PM] Kybyrian: No one is allowed to join the new group unless I say so
[Today 09:22 PM] 425: Or give them your special Kool-Aid.
[Today 09:22 PM] 425: I think you should teach all the newbs about their soup.

I'd like to focus your attention on this, friends:
[Today 09:22 PM] Destiny: Why is that women making soup.

Why is she making soup? I think I know why.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Words are not enough to describe what you're about to read. Top to bottom. Contains insanity, bad german accents, and doom.

WARNING: INCREDIBLY LONG POST

The Magical Medical Adventure of Wonder
keith.richerdz: what the hell did I miss?
keith.richerdz:
Kenji: You miss the FF:
keith.richerdz: what FF?
Kenji: Me and Ark replacing dest's eye with a robotic one
keith.richerdz:
Kenji: Frisk Blowing up france
keith.richerdz: ...
Tony Fischer: Well Axle and I kept fighting each other xD
Kenji: AND me having a moment of waht
keith.richerdz: you guys are on crack
Tony Fischer: I blew up France and Anartica
keith.richerdz: well
Tony Fischer: Axle and I talked about the trailer
keith.richerdz: nobody likes Antartica
keith.richerdz: so it's cool
Tony Fischer: cool
Tony Fischer: heheheh
keith.richerdz: what trailer?
Tony Fischer: btw there are Gorons in SS
keith.richerdz: there are?
keith.richerdz: YES
Tony Fischer: yep
keith.richerdz: mind: blown
keith.richerdz: with joy
Tony Fischer: I <3 Gorons
keith.richerdz: ^
keith.richerdz: Kenji ran away
Kenji: Nya~~

Tony Fischer: ^
Tony Fischer: Goron
Kenji: Me are Finez
keith.richerdz: Kenji be foine
Arkvoodle: AH! A new patient
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle puts on his rubber gloves
Arkvoodle: Velcome to mein surgery
Tony Fischer: lol
Arkvoodle: Feel free to read one of those magazines. I vill be right back.
Tony Fischer: Can I be an assisstant?
Arkvoodle: Of course!
Tony Fischer: Hooray
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer puts assisstants suit on
Arkvoodle: Now mr Richerdz...
Arkvoodle: Apparently you need ze robotic buttocks.
Tony Fischer: I vill fake a german accent
Arkvoodle: No need to be quiet and embarassed.
Tony Fischer: lose the pantz
Arkvoodle: Getting a robotic buttocks is perfectly natural.
Tony Fischer: xD
Arkvoodle: MOOSH
Mooshie: x3 You two... It's better than TV x3
Arkvoodle: A case of the TV trauma?
Arkvoodle: Oh tut tut tut...
Arkvoodle: That'll have to come right out.
Mooshie: What's TV trauma?
Tony Fischer: Now I vill get de robotic buttockz
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle prepares the surgical tools
Arkvoodle: Vait Tony!
Tony Fischer: Vat
Arkvoodle: Moosh needs the TV removed from their head
Arkvoodle: bring the rubber ducks
Tony Fischer: I vill get ze rubber duckz
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer getz ze rubber duckz
Arkvoodle: ZIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL. I ASSURE YOU

Mooshie: Okay, as long as you assure me.
keith.richerdz: I'm scared
Arkvoodle: Now, last time I did this, I may have gotten ze rubber duck lodged in their eye.
Tony Fischer: Now sign zis vittle documant
Arkvoodle: And I may have removed their skeleton
keith.richerdz: *refuses to sign*
Mooshie: *signs paper* :3
Arkvoodle: And possibly eaten one of their lungs by accident
Arkvoodle: And that's how I lost my medical lisence!
Kenji: ( ^‐^)_且~~
Mooshie: I shall trust you two with my life~!
Arkvoodle: PERFECT!
keith.richerdz: wait
keith.richerdz: weren't you operating on me?
keith.richerdz:
Kenji: ( ^‐^)_且~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyOeHE5Ij7E&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Arkvoodle: Mr Richerdz, your robotic buttocks will have to vait
Mooshie: They are. RIGHT NOW. >:3
keith.richerdz: oh... alright then
Arkvoodle: Ve are going to remove Moosh's TV from their head.
Tony Fischer: Vet us procede
Tony Fischer: Ve must stab zis needle in your temple
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle ties Moosh a table
Mooshie: Hooray~ :3
Arkvoodle: Vould you like to proceed, Tony?
Tony Fischer: yez
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer stabz ze needle in hiz temple
Mooshie: *her
Arkvoodle: I shall ready the eyes for removal and the ducks for implantment
Kenji: Tea?
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle drinks tea
Tony Fischer: You vill feel qvuite voosey
Arkvoodle: Vank you Mr Kenji. :3
Kenji: It's a fine Darcheling
Arkvoodle: Is the cup edible?
Kenji: ( ^‐^)_且~~ Mine's pure essence of Hypnosis
Tony Fischer: Vat shall I doo now mizter arvoodle
Kenji: It's a tea where I obey 3 orders from a random person
Arkvoodle: I shall implant ze ducks
Kenji: Kenji drinks
Kenji: Ah, a nice tea.
Tony Fischer: ImPLANT ZEM
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle gets the plunger and removes Moosh's teeth
Kenji: .....Why do I feel like I will obey the next 3 orders without question?
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle pushes a rubber duck in moosh's mouth
Mooshie: MAH TEETH
Tony Fischer: Ah he haz been vatching Icarly truley pitiable
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle puts a rubber duck in moosh's brain
Mooshie: *omnfgurgle*
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle eats the last rubber duck
Arkvoodle: Now Miss Moosh, do not scream.
Tony Fischer: Vat can I doo?
Arkvoodle: Zis may hurt alot
Mooshie: *foams at mouth*
Arkvoodle: Stitch up her mouth!
Kenji: Nya~~ ( ^‐^)_且~~
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer stichez up her mouth
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle readies the TVremov-inator
Mooshie: MMFN. MMMMFN! MMF MMFN!!
Mooshie: *gurgle gurgle*
Kenji: I feel like a New man!
Kenji: I feel like an Unsprung Spring!
Kenji: Like an Uncorroded Gear!
Kenji: Like a Bit of Tarnished metal that STICKS IN YER EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tony Fischer: Vat shall I doo
Mooshie: *gurgle choke die*
Tony Fischer: VAMMIT SHE HAZ DIED
Mooshie: *SHE
Arkvoodle: I HAVE RETURNED
Mooshie: Thank you ^w^
Mooshie: *is dead*
Arkvoodle: TONY!
Tony Fischer: VAMMIT WE KEELED HER MIZTER ARKZOODLE
Arkvoodle: VAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Arkvoodle: YOU SPILLED MEIN CUP OF TEA
Mooshie: *twitch spazm*
Tony Fischer: I HAVE NOT DONE ANZING
Tony Fischer: OH SORRY
Arkvoodle: Zen vy is there tea all over mein laptop!?
Arkvoodle: Oh vait. That isnt mein laptop
Arkvoodle: That's moosh's computer.
Tony Fischer: Vammit
Arkvoodle: Mein bad.
Arkvoodle: Now. About ze patient
Tony Fischer: Zammit
Mooshie: *unearthly shriek* MEIN LAPTOP! NEIN, NEIN!
Tony Fischer: Vuck
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle fires the TV-inator
Tony Fischer: SHE IZ LIVING
Keith Richerdz: *stabs Arkvoodle and Tony*
Mooshie: *eyes roll into back of head*
Arkvoodle: HYYYYYRAAAAAAAAA
Keith Richerdz: *runs away*
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer stabz Keith in the thigh
Mooshie: *creepy sound effects*
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle turns moosh into a boy
Arkvoodle: IT IZ COMPLETE
Keith Richerdz: awkward
Tony Fischer: Zat iz soooooooo cool
Arkvoodle: Miss Moosh. Your TV problems are gone.
Mooshie: NEIIIIIN! DO NOT WANT!
Tony Fischer: YOU DO
Arkvoodle: You want a TV lodged in your head?
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle reads patient notes
Arkvoodle: Oh vait.
Arkvoodle: This isn't the vun with the TV in their head
Arkvoodle: Whoops.
Keith Richerdz: Vat is vrong?
Natfoe (Djinn): Whoa this chat moves quickly.
Arkvoodle: Ve, I mean, Tony, may have picked the wrong patient.
Keith Richerdz: oh, that iz ackvard
Keith Richerdz: hey Nathan
Natfoe (Djinn): Already a few hundred messasges since I was last on.
Natfoe (Djinn): Hey
Arkvoodle: it's all his fault.
Arkvoodle: Not mein.
Tony Fischer: ZAMMIT
Mooshie: ARKVOODLE! I WILL KILL YOUUUU! >: O
Keith Richerdz: I can't keep up...
Keith Richerdz: I'm trying to read DAMMIT
Arkvoodle: That vill be 6000 dollars Mr Moosh.
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer goes into airplain and dragz arky with him
Mooshie: *stabs Ark repeatedly*
Ερεβεα: derp
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle pukes on Moosh
Mooshie: *stab stab stab*
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle does magic medic healing dance. Seen here- http://boourns.cjb.net/pics/1257808153044.gif
Arkvoodle: I'm sorry Moosh. I'll change you back.
Natfoe (Djinn): So the people who left last night never came back?
Arkvoodle: That vill be another 6000 dollars though.
Mooshie: DIE, EVIL GENDERBENDING- Oh, okay ^w^
Mooshie: >.>
Mooshie: <.<
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer stabz Mooshie
Arkvoodle: TONY! Good boy.
Kenji: Everyone iz havin fun naoo
Mooshie: =.= What kind of doctors are you!?
Kenji: Don't go breaking my heart~
Arkvoodle: Now, I shall call ze insurance company and inform them of ze abusive patient
Arkvoodle: Ve are suing you for 1 billion monies.
Tony Fischer: Arky ve muzt be on zee run!
Arkvoodle: Nein nein Tony
Arkvoodle: No need to run
Mooshie: I come in here for a simple operation, and wind up blind, toothless, having my brain replaced with a duck, being genderbent, and being killed.
Tony Fischer: Vy?
Arkvoodle: I don't know. *shrugs*
Arkvoodle: Look at how happy moosh is!
Arkvoodle: Ve are ze best doktors ever
Tony Fischer: Zammit I got zee blood all over my zirt please pay my dry cleaning bill Moosh
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer High fivez Ark
Mooshie: I claim temporary insanity, and I countersue for malpractice and negligent homocide.
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle high fivez in return
Arkvoodle: But you're not dead
Tony Fischer: ...
Mooshie: I was, though : ( You killed me earlier!
Arkvoodle: Liez
Mooshie: *is sad*
Tony Fischer: You muzt DIE
Tony Fischer: ]:)
Arkvoodle: NO TONY!
Mooshie: ;_;
Tony Fischer: vy?
Arkvoodle: We shall not kill her.
Tony Fischer: Okay
Arkvoodle: Ve shall help her...er...him.
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle straps moosh down to the table again
Tony Fischer: Tranzgenderal CHANGE!
Tony Fischer: It iz zeh leazt vee can doo.
Mooshie: ;_______; Ark? Can I please have my female parts back?
Arkvoodle: I shall ready ze oranges. Tony, begin by coating in pineapple juice
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer coats the patient in pineapple juice
Natfoe (Djinn): Wait, what?
Tony Fischer: Zmellz gud
Mooshie: They turned me into a guy ;_;
Arkvoodle: ve can't have a bad smelling patient
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle gets the oranges and surgical plunger
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle uses the plunger to take the duck out of moosh's brain
Tony Fischer: Yez, you are a geniuz Arkvoodle
Arkvoodle: Of courz
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle places an orange in instead
Mooshie: *foams at mouth*
Axle the Beast: This chat's active.
Arkvoodle: it's vurking!
Kenji: Tea mah Duckies?
Tony Fischer: YEZ IT EEZ
Kenji: Hey Axle
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle eats the other oranges
Kenji: Blame it on Ark and Moosh
Kenji: They are
Axle the Beast: Hey C4.
Kenji: Better than me
Kenji: At bringing things alive
Arkvoodle: TONY! vit here. I shall be back in a minute with the anti matter inator
Arkvoodle: It's scarier than it sounds
Mooshie: *hugs Kenji* You have the tea, though~!
Tony Fischer: VEE MUZT MAKE ZIS A SUCCESS
Arkvoodle: but believe me
Arkvoodle: it is
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle comes back with the Anti matter-inator
Tony Fischer: YEZ
Arkvoodle: Now Moosh. Hold still. Zis vill probably work
Arkvoodle: Probably
Mooshie: o_o Probably. That's so reassuring.
Arkvoodle: Zer iz ze slight chance of you becoming a melon
Arkvoodle: It's only slight though...
Mooshie: Well, at least then I wouldn't be a guy anymore. TT_TT When will you change me back?
Tony Fischer: liek 1% out of 2%
Arkvoodle: 97% sound slight enough?
Tony Fischer: Yez
Arkvoodle: PERFECT
Tony Fischer: Yez it doez
Natfoe (Djinn): close enough
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle fires the ray and turns moosh back to normal. teeth and all
Mooshie: TTwTT THAAANK YOUUU. *glomps Ark*
Arkvoodle: Awww. Ziz has been ze epic failure...
Arkvoodle: VAILURE
Arkvoodle: Moosh is not ze melon!
Tony Fischer: ZAMMIT!!!1!
Arkvoodle: Zey vanted to be a melon...right?
Tony Fischer: Yez.
Mooshie: ZUCC-FREAKING-ZESS, ARK. *holds up knife* STAY AWAY OR I KILL YOU >:3
Ερεβεα: ! /\|\/| |_||33|2 |_337 G|_|'/$
Tony Fischer: Arky vee muzt doo somezing.
Arkvoodle: Nein.
Tony Fischer: Okay.
Arkvoodle: Mooshie owes us enough money already
Mooshie: Yes, you are very leet :3
Tony Fischer: She becomes a zlave?
Arkvoodle: Nein. She becomes ze moosh
Mooshie: >.> I vill stab yoo.
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle tallys up the bill
Tony Fischer: +our vry cleaning
Arkvoodle: Expenses include ze tea, ze doktors, ze medical equipment, abuse to doktors, failure to sue, wasting oranges and failed surgery.
Arkvoodle: Ze total comez to...
Kenji: Pie
Tony Fischer: DRY CLEANZING TOO
Tony Fischer: perfect!
Arkvoodle: 20 thousand million lemons.
Tony Fischer: I liek Lemonz
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle high fivez ze tony
Arkvoodle: Again, ve are ze bezt doktors evar
Mooshie: >.> Lemons? Can I pay in fanfiction? I'm sure I can find 20 thousand million lemons...
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer high fivez back
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle passes bill to Moosh
Tony Fischer: NEIN NEIN NEIN
[ Arkvoodle: Now, next patient pleaz.
Mooshie: :3 You don't want lemons, then~?
Arkvoodle: of courze ve vant ze lemons
Arkvoodle: You have 6 days to pay us
Arkvoodle: Oh vait.
Arkvoodle: 6 minutez
Tony Fischer: Yez!
Arkvoodle: ZE HAPPY DANCE TEIM http://boourns.cjb.net/pics/1257808153044.gif
Tony Fischer: zix minutez
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer Dancez
Mooshie: What kind of lemons would you like~? Slash, het, what? Or perhaps a medly of all lemons~~? :3
Arkvoodle: All of zem
Arkvoodle: specifically ze yellow kind
Mooshie: x3 Of course, of course. I will find you plenty of lemons~
Arkvoodle: NEXT PATIENT PLEAZ
Arkvoodle: Ah, Mr...er...Miss Moosh, back so soon are ve?
Mooshie: http://www.fanfiction.net/ Here, you can find all the lemns you could ever need here~!
Tony Fischer: NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mooshie: xD
Tony Fischer: ZE YUMMY KIND
Mooshie: Those are yummy~~!
Tony Fischer: ZE ONEZ YOU EAT
Arkvoodle: LEMUNZ! LEMUNZ EVERYWHERE!
Tony Fischer: ZE ONEZ YOU MAKE LEMON AID WITH
Arkvoodle: YEZ
Arkvoodle: ZOZE VUNS
Mooshie: x3 ... So many mental images...
Tony Fischer: I AM DIZZAPOINTED
Tony Fischer: I VANT LEMONS
Mooshie: D: There are lots of lemons there!
Arkvoodle: Mental imagez eh?
Arkvoodle: Ze exploding orange muzt be ready to asplode
Mooshie: I have this one in my favorites, a chapter fic, with lots and lots of lemon in it. There's lime, too...
Mooshie: *head explodes*
Tony Fischer: YEZ ABOUT TOO EXZPLODEZ
Arkvoodle: AHA! MEDICAL SUCCESS
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer laughes meniachally ]:)
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle rolls around on the floor
Mooshie: *neck turns from side to side, as if I were looking around*
Mooshie: Crap, my head! ;_; Where is it!?
Tony Fischer: LULZ
Arkvoodle: I vink it requirez moar melons.
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle draws a smilie face on a melon and places it where moosh's head used to be
Mooshie: *eyes drawn on melon blink* Ah, there it-
Mooshie: WAIT.
Arkvoodle: I vink it's rather dashing iv I do zay zo meinself
Tony Fischer: Too true MIZTER arvoodle
Mooshie: *pats top of melon* My hair ;______; Where is my hair!!? I liked my hair...
Tony Fischer: I ate ur hair
Tony Fischer: (mm)
Mooshie: NYET, my hair ;____;
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle draws hair on with a sharpie
Tony Fischer: lulz
Mooshie: ;w; Thank you, Ark.
Arkvoodle: I vink pink iz a very good color for you.
Arkvoodle: it complementz ze green
Arkvoodle: Ve chased everyvun else out of the chat
Arkvoodle: eizer zat or they're lurking...
Mooshie: TTwTT Darnit, now I can't cosplay as Lithuania from Hetalia without a wig... *goes online and Googles cosplay wigs*
Mooshie: Tony, I think the word you're looking for is "verdammt". At least I'm pretty sure it's spelled that way...
Arkvoodle: I have ze lithuanian friend who could help you with zat
Mooshie: But what are the odds of their hair looking like the character's... ?
Arkvoodle: he also haz a veird sister who vollows me and haz a shrine to me in her room.
Tony Fischer: YEZ YEZ
Tony Fischer: I gtg bai
Arkvoodle: It's very very zcary
Mooshie: D: Aww. Bye~
Arkvoodle: Mein Tony! D:
Tony Fischer: :(
Arkvoodle: Goodbye ;-;
Mooshie: *glomps Tony* Don't leeeave~ D:
Tony Fischer: Goodbye I muzt go for 20 minutez
Tony Fischer: nein 3 minutes
Mooshie: Well, at least you shall return~ :3
Arkvoodle: ZIZ IZ FOR MEDICAL SCIENCE
Arkvoodle: MOOSH! how does it feel to be a lemon?
Arkvoodle: correction, melon
[Mooshie: My head is damp and hollow.
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle cuts a slice out of the melon and eats it
Mooshie: AAAGH!
Arkvoodle: Hmm...no apparent decay...worms to a minimum
Mooshie: *bleeds melon juice*
Arkvoodle: You'll be just fine!
Mooshie: THE PAIN!!!
Tony Fischer: back
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle places chewed up melon back in
Mooshie: AAARGH!
Mooshie: Welcome back~
Tony Fischer: it be quick
Arkvoodle: Are you ze pirate nao?
Mooshie: ;__; Aaaark! Why must you injure me so~?
Arkvoodle: I am a doktor. I do not vish to hurt you.
Arkvoodle: By the vay, did I ever tell you about ze time when I was arrested for turning a patient into a turkey sandvich?
Mooshie: No, do tell~ owo
Arkvoodle: Zoze police officers vere ze vors tuna sandviches i've ever had
Tony Fischer: We need more patientz
Arkvoodle: No-vun vants to come to our surgery in antarctica
Arkvoodle: maybe ve should relocate...
Arkvoodle: FIRE UP ZE BOOSTERS
Tony Fischer: toooo Austrailia
Mooshie: Hm~ I have this one friend... He seems to be online at the moment, and he might want to come.
Arkvoodle: Nein. Ve're going higher!
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer firez up boozterz
Tony Fischer: Mt. Everest!
Arkvoodle: HIGHER
Mooshie: OOH! Can we go to Finland?
Tony Fischer: ZE MOON
•Destiny•: o-o
Arkvoodle: HIGHER
Tony Fischer: ZATURN?
Arkvoodle: Ve're going to VY CANIS MAJORIS, BIGGEST STAR IN ZE UNIVERSE
Mooshie: Svalbard?
Tony Fischer: YEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
Mooshie: : D
Tony Fischer: Perfect!
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle puts a bumper sticker on the doctor's practice
Arkvoodle: *VE HAVE A TOTALLY LEGIT LISCENCE*
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer getz in pazengerz zeat
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer pullz out licenze
Mooshie: Mooshie jumps into the trunk* >:3
Arkvoodle: ROAD TRIP
Mooshie: WOO~!
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle pilots the ship into orbit around a black hole
Mooshie: YAAAY~!
•Destiny•: Why are these apples to big for my table
Arkvoodle: Itz not exactly ze biggest star in ze universe.
Tony Fischer: DEZTINEY MUZT COME
•Destiny•: I DON'T WANT O.
•Destiny•: to.
•Destiny•: TO.
Arkvoodle: But it feelz like home
Mooshie: You do realize that larger stars generally burn out faster? owo
Arkvoodle: VE ARE STAYING AT ZE BLACK HOLE AND ZAT IS FINAL
Mooshie: Yaaay~
Arkvoodle: Also, ve may have run out of fuel
Mooshie: :3
Tony Fischer: YEZ ZIR
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer gets fuel
[Arkvoodle: Zis iz not mein fault. But destiny's.
Mooshie: >.> <.< Yeah, about the fuel... I /might/ have drank it all...
Kenji: DEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kenji: YOU MUST JOIN ME
Tony Fischer: ZAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIT
Mooshie: It tasted terrible...
Arkvoodle: Ziz is ze best adventure ever :D
Kenji: Join the Chat that is this madness
[Tony Fischer: YEZ IT IZ
Mooshie: IKNORITE!?
Tony Fischer: I TALK IN CAPZ
Kenji: Now alalalalalalala
Tony Fischer: I muzt opperatez
] •Destiny•: ._.
Mooshie: brb, I have to kill a golem thingy~
Tony Fischer: DEZTINEY VEE MUZT OPPERATE ]:)
Arkvoodle: How iz your new eye?
Natfoe (Djinn): New eye?
Kenji: We
Kenji: Fixed her eye
Kenji: We transpalnted a robotic one
Natfoe (Djinn): ..this is why I need to not look away for fifteen minutes and come back like this.
Kenji: One with powers
Tony Fischer: YEZ NOW VEE are by a BLACK hole
Kenji: Powers of destruction
Kenji: Hypnosis
Kenji: And Pie
Tony Fischer: Lemonz
Kenji: And the power to project a blue muffler
Mooshie: Crap, it killed me ._.
Arkvoodle: ZE BLACK HOLE IZ MEIN BEST FRIEND
Arkvoodle: Death iz a curable disease, Moosh.
Arkvoodle: Let uz cure you
Arkvoodle: Tony! ready ze medical tools!
Tony Fischer: VEE muzt cure death
Kenji: Cynicism is a disease
Arkvoodle: Let's go practice medicine...
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer getz medical ttolz
Kenji: It can be cured
Natfoe (Djinn): On what?
Arkvoodle: On Moosh, of course!
Mooshie: Yeah, but it still killed me anyway ._. I'm level eight. How the heck did I get killed by a level seven... ?
Natfoe (Djinn): Make fish breathe
•Destiny•: Stay away
Arkvoodle: Zey can alveady do zat
•Destiny•: ._.
Kenji: Dest!
Natfoe (Djinn): But they cannot breathe fire
Kenji: You right eye
Arkvoodle: Look at our experiment living in Moosh's brain
Kenji: Has mind control powers!
Arkvoodle: it can do everything
Kenji: Use me
Kenji: NOW
Arkvoodle: Moosh's melony brain...
Tony Fischer: Zis iz awesome
Natfoe (Djinn): I want to see a firesquirrel with fishtails.
Arkvoodle: I have copied and pasted EVERYTHING
Mooshie: ;__; Please don't kill me this time, Ark and Tony~?
Tony Fischer: upload it too ze memerable chatz
•Destiny•: MY FRIES ARE READY
Tony Fischer: censor out ze a in Zammit
•Destiny•: SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS I LOVE FRIES
Arkvoodle: Zmmit
Kenji: Kenji drools
Kenji: Kenji steals fries
Arkvoodle: Fries? Iz zat a dizeaze?
Arkvoodle: Tony, can ve cure that zet?
Tony Fischer: VEE MUST CUREVATE HER
Arkvoodle: YES
Arkvoodle: I SHALL GET ZE CANNON
Natfoe (Djinn): Fries?
Tony Fischer: yez vee have zee proper toolz
Natfoe (Djinn): We need something that breathes fries.
Arkvoodle: Destiny's eye can breath fire
Arkvoodle: and so can K4k
Arkvoodle: and possibly Moosh
•Destiny•: ._.
Tony Fischer: Yez
Arkvoodle: Vould you like to breath fire, Jinn?
Tony Fischer: Get ready Dezt
Natfoe (Djinn): @Arkvoodle: Destiny's eye can breath firebut can they breathe fries?
Arkvoodle: *whisper*ignore destiny. ve're going to make djinn able to breath fire
Arkvoodle: *whisper* and fries
Tony Fischer: *whisper*Vee muzt*whisper*
Arkvoodle: Mr Djinn, vill you pleaze zit down?
Kenji: Kenji drools
•Destiny•: I hate medical stuff. ._.
•Destiny•: It's creepy and gross
Tony Fischer: Zit down mizter djiin
[•Destiny•: Lol.
Kenji: Dest!
Tony Fischer: zeriouzly zit down
Kenji: can we
Kenji: lalalalalla
Natfoe (Djinn): But I already have spraypaint and matches.
Kenji: BOING
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer straps Djinn down
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer readyz medical ztuff
Tony Fischer: Meizter Arvoodle vee muzt begin
Arkvoodle: Yes
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle gets the cannon
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle loads the cannon with fish
Arkvoodle: FIRE ZE VISHIES
Arkvoodle: *the entire medical center catches fire*
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer firez ze fish
Tony Fischer: zammit
Kenji: brb
Kenji: Breakfast time fer me
Mooshie: Mooshie pokes the fire.
Mooshie: OW
Mooshie: Mooshie pokes the fire again.
Arkvoodle: Djinn, ven ve glue you back together, you should be able to breath ze fire
Mooshie: OW
Arkvoodle: Now, vere is his hand?
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle picks up Djinn's hand and wipes the sweat off his forhead with it
Tony Fischer: yez vee muzt
Arkvoodle: ve arent insane. ve're just professionals
Arkvoodle: sort of
Tony Fischer: Exzactly!
Natfoe (Djinn): I thought I already could breathe fire.
Natfoe (Djinn): I'll show you light a fire and I'll breathe in it.
Tony Fischer: no now you braeath fire and fries
Natfoe (Djinn): Although my hair always lights up whenever I do that.
Natfoe (Djinn): That's why I have marker eyebrows.
Arkvoodle: HOORAH!
Arkvoodle: Ve vixed djinn!
Mooshie: *claps* :3 Amazing~!
Arkvoodle: Now vat?
Arkvoodle: oh vait. there's somezing in ze cannon...
Arkvoodle: *the cannon fires*
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle is stabbed with a fish
Arkvoodle: OH NOEZ
Tony Fischer: Vell zat vuz cool
•Destiny•: What am I going to do with all these fries
Tony Fischer: NOEZ
Tony Fischer: NO NO NO NO
Mooshie: Mooshie removes fish.
Arkvoodle: I blame *cough* ziz on destiny...
Tony Fischer: I muzt fix you Ark
•Destiny•: Why?
Mooshie: *nom* Yum, sashimi~!
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer fixes ark
•Destiny•: I'm not wearing pants right now.
Arkvoodle: She's wearing shorts
Mooshie: Wait, but I don't like sashimi...
•Destiny•: No, I'm wearing underwear.
Mooshie: Mooshie throws the fish in a random direction.
Natfoe (Djinn): same thing
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle is stabbed again
Natfoe (Djinn): fishstabbed?!
Arkvoodle: Dammit moosh!
•Destiny•: Actually I'm in a bathing suit. ;P
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer fixes Arkvoodle
Mooshie: ^w^ Do you like sashimi, Ark~?
Mooshie: Oh, sorry.
Arkvoodle: I like imihsas. It's zlike ze sashimi
Natfoe (Djinn): same thing
Arkvoodle: only it'z better!
Mooshie throws fish in a different direction.
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer stabs Moosh
Mooshie: ARGH, THE PAIN.
Tony Fischer: Fizh crazy lady
Arkvoodle: Vell , good noos everywun
Natfoe (Djinn): ...eat the fish....
Mooshie: D':
Tony Fischer: vut
Arkvoodle: Ze ship is now falling into ze black hole
Arkvoodle: Don't vurry
Mooshie: YAY~
Tony Fischer: YAY
Arkvoodle: it'z a portal to another dimension...possibly.
Tony Fischer: ZIS IZ GREAT'
Arkvoodle: Ziz iz better zan great!
Arkvoodle: ziz iz fantaztic
Tony Fischer: YEZ IT IZ
Tony Fischer: FABULOUZ
Tony Fischer: TUBULAR
Tony Fischer: MONDO
Mooshie: I thought warpholes were portals to other dimentsions? Aren't black holes just interdimensional blenders?
Arkvoodle: LIES
Tony Fischer: COWABUNGA
Mooshie: With real cow?
Arkvoodle: Ze black hole iz our friend. i'm sure ve'll be fine.
Mooshie: : D YAY
Arkvoodle: speaking of cows...
Tony Fischer: YEz we will
Mooshie: *glomps black hole*
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle pushes a button and a pile of cows fall out of the ceiling
Tony Fischer: Tony Fischer embracez black hole
Mooshie: GROUP HUG~
Arkvoodle: Arkvoodle , all of the cows, the ducks and everything else hugs the black hole
Arkvoodle: AND SO, everyvun vas sucked into ze black hole.
Mooshie: YAAAY~ : D
Arkvoodle: it is unknown vat happened to zem
Tony Fischer: Hooray
Arkvoodle: but zey are probably dead.
Arkvoodle: or are on a planet of fish peopel
Mooshie: Mmhm. Something like that.
Arkvoodle: either way, the medical exploits shall nevar be forgotten
Arkvoodle: nevar.
Tony Fischer: Nevar
Mooshie: Nevar~
Tony Fischer: ZEE END
Mooshie: what a lovely story! :3

This morning, while I was waiting for my internet access to come back up (my parents block my internet from 12:00 AM to 6:30 AM so I don't stay up all night chatting), I was going through my collection of shoutbox conversations. I rediscovered quite a few that just made my day start with random. x3 So, without further ado, I will share a few of these--I will shorten a few for the sake to not have something as long as Ark's. xD Oh, but I'll also include a few screencaps at the bottom of this post (the new refresh rate is mean to me, so if I don't have the patience to constantly attempt dealing with it, I'll just take a screenshot.) Note that I am not involved in the first one; I was just lurking, but it was too good to pass up. xP

(don't forget to read from bottom to top)

Shoutbox; August 22 said:
[Today 08:45 PM] Baysiderulez: and we will be set
[Today 08:45 PM] Baysiderulez: thanks... add about 100lbs to that
[Today 08:45 PM] Cooldogs_1: and i pictured your wedding like the music video for Hot n Cold
[Today 08:45 PM] Cooldogs_1: then ill think of oyu as a katie perry type!
[Today 08:45 PM] Baysiderulez: lol I've done that before
[Today 08:45 PM] Cooldogs_1: I bet that would feel nice with a fever..
[Today 08:44 PM] Cooldogs_1: We're all warm blooded creatures
[Today 08:44 PM] Cooldogs_1: Can't we all?!
[Today 08:44 PM] Baysiderulez: Katie Perry can go melt a popcicle on her own head
[Today 08:44 PM] Baysiderulez: so no where near californian Water like most Cali stereo types
[Today 08:44 PM] Cooldogs_1: i base all females from california from that song
Shoutbox; August 5 said:
[Today 01:59 PM] SheikahWarrior: That's good because I'm getting a garden koi pond soon
[Today 01:57 PM] NorthApple: That would actually be pretty awesome XD
[Today 01:56 PM] SheikahWarrior: I shall get 5 fish and name them after the Indigo-gos
[Today 01:56 PM] Pocket Asian: go for the cat named Telma
[Today 01:55 PM] NorthApple: haha yes XD
[Today 01:55 PM] SheikahWarrior: Get a stick insect and name it Agitha?
[Today 01:55 PM] NorthApple: It would be backwards from the game : D
[Today 01:54 PM] NorthApple: Since my middle name's Louise, and in TP Telma's cat is called Louise.
[Today 01:54 PM] NorthApple: I should get a cat and call her Telma, because it would be ironic
[Today 01:52 PM] SheikahWarrior: Get a cow called Zelda :3
[Today 01:52 PM] Pocket Asian: I would be scared of a hamster named ganondorf, in all honesty
[Today 01:52 PM] NorthApple: all croaky-sounding and such
[Today 01:52 PM] SheikahWarrior: Ganondorf the seahorse?
[Today 01:52 PM] NorthApple: But yeah.... "Ganondorf the Hamster" sounds pretty menacing to me... especially if you say it in an eeeeevil voice
[Today 01:50 PM] NorthApple: Totally
[Today 01:50 PM] SheikahWarrior: Ganon = Gamon
[Today 01:49 PM] mandym287: :lol:
[Today 01:49 PM] Pocket Asian: North, you need to get a pig then XD
[Today 01:49 PM] SheikahWarrior: I have a goldfish called Ruto <.<
[Today 01:48 PM] NorthApple: /random
[Today 01:48 PM] NorthApple: It's decided: the next pet I get, I'm gonna call it Ganondorf.
Shoutbox; April 23 said:
[Today 04:06 PM] NorthApple: totally.
[Today 04:05 PM] NorthApple: XDDD
[Today 04:05 PM] Beeker: *idea for comic?*
[Today 04:05 PM] arkvoodle: Someone: *sniker* No
[Today 04:05 PM] Beeker: XDDD
[Today 04:05 PM] arkvoodle: xD
[Today 04:05 PM] NorthApple: an hour later.... so, did you get all that class?
[Today 04:04 PM] NorthApple: everyone else: NOOOOOOOO
[Today 04:04 PM] NorthApple: *he starts to repeat it*
[Today 04:04 PM] NorthApple: *someone wakes up after dozing off* Huh, wait, what?
[Today 04:04 PM] arkvoodle: No Miss mandy! Not at all Miss Mandy!
[Today 04:04 PM] NorthApple: did you get all that
[Today 04:04 PM] NorthApple: lol, at the end of an hour long lecture
[Today 04:04 PM] mandym287: Do I need to repeat myself so you can fill out notes?
[Today 04:04 PM] arkvoodle: *nods*
[Today 04:03 PM] mandym287: Did you get all of that, students?
[Today 04:03 PM] mandym287: What if Kaepora Gaebora is our teacher?
[Today 04:03 PM] NorthApple: Though undoubtedly school would find a way to make it boring :\
[Today 04:03 PM] mandym287: I know, right?!
[Today 04:02 PM] NorthApple: Hyrulian Geography would be so much more interesting~!
[Today 04:02 PM] Beeker: And other(unfortuneatley ) fictitious places.
[Today 04:02 PM] mandym287: Yesh. And schools should offer Hylian as a foreign language.
[Today 04:02 PM] Beeker: I just want a class to study Hyrule altogether.
[Today 04:00 PM] mandym287: I wanted to really study Hyrulian Architecture, too.
[Today 03:59 PM] Beeker: Just study Hyrulian economy.
[Today 03:59 PM] mandym287: Of course it is.
[Today 03:59 PM] Beeker: Yes. That idea is amazing.
[Today 03:58 PM] mandym287: Do it instead of whatever your assignment really is.
[Today 03:58 PM] mandym287: But you should write a paper about Hyrule's economic crisis that most-likely happened during Ganondorf's seven years of reign. xDD
[Today 03:57 PM] mandym287: Oh, we're on WWII right now.
[Today 03:57 PM] Beeker: I wish...but right now we're learning about the Great Depression.
*arkvoodle turns into a potato*
[Today 03:55 PM] mandym287: Oh, hey... look... it's raining again.
[Today 03:55 PM] mandym287: You should write a paper on Hyrule's history, then put it in the Zelda Theory forum after you get it graded.
[Today 03:54 PM] mandym287: xD
[Today 03:54 PM] Beeker: And now History.

A long one that was still shortened quite a bit:
Shoutbox; April 10 said:
[Today 11:41 AM] mandym287: Okay... seriously... why am I still saving this conversation? I already have 5-pages worth, so... ://
[Today 11:41 AM] Soldier of Link: :love: = *****
[Today 11:40 AM] Beeker: That face.
[Today 11:40 AM] mandym287: yah
[Today 11:39 AM] Soldier of Link: liek that?
[Today 11:39 AM] Soldier of Link: :love:
[Today 11:39 AM] mandym287: Oh no... Why is there a love face?
[Today 11:39 AM] Soldier of Link: Yeah xDD
[Today 11:38 AM] mandym287: Can SoL see it?
[Today 11:38 AM] mandym287: See? http://i51.tinypic.com/2wptr0l.png
[Today 11:38 AM] mandym287: ...
[Today 11:38 AM] Soldier of Link: :love:
[Today 11:36 AM] mandym287: Omigawd... it worked!
[Today 11:35 AM] mandym287: OREO FONT??
[Today 11:35 AM] Beeker: o.o
[Today 11:35 AM] mandym287: ...
[Today 11:34 AM] Soldier of Link: didn't work
[Today 11:34 AM] Soldier of Link: oreo font
[Today 11:33 AM] mandym287: I have teh OREO font.
[Today 11:32 AM] Beeker: I will bring awesome Oreos to the Shoutbox. =D
[Today 11:32 AM] mandym287: ... I wonder why that username is ImGanonsBigNose, when I'm sure there's other things on him that are bigger...
[Today 11:31 AM] Soldier of Link: my oreo broke
[Today 11:31 AM] Beeker: xDDD
[Today 11:31 AM] mandym287: [Today 11:30 AM] Soldier of Link: Just stuck out
[Today 11:30 AM] mandym287: I think that dictionary is the only thing the Pancake Community has going for it.
[Today 11:30 AM] Soldier of Link: yeah
[Today 11:30 AM] Soldier of Link: Just stuck out
[Today 11:29 AM] Beeker: ... LOL
[Today 11:28 AM] Soldier of Link: Beeker.... "I like looking into things before I do them"
[Today 11:26 AM] Soldier of Link: V
[Today 11:26 AM] mandym287: I could always say Present Participle or Present Progressive if I wanted to as well.
[Today 11:25 AM] Soldier of Link: =D
[Today 11:25 AM] mandym287: I realize that now, SoL.
[Today 11:25 AM] Soldier of Link: Mandy, it's spelled "gerund."
[Today 11:25 AM] Durion: And mandy was talking about page views.
[Today 11:24 AM] Durion: So apparently we get notified of new reputations now.
[Today 11:24 AM] Beeker: Yes. XD
[Today 11:24 AM] mandym287: F5ing. The jerand form of the verb, to F5, meaning to refresh a page repeatedly to get a bunch of pageviews.
[Today 11:23 AM] mandym287: F5 is now a verb worthy of the Pancake dictionary.
[Today 11:23 AM] Bigelover88: about Ganon's big nose
[Today 11:18 AM] mandym287: nerm
[Today 11:18 AM] mandym287: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/member...mGanonsBigNose
[Today 11:17 AM] NorthApple: 0.0
[Today 11:17 AM] Beeker: I love random singing in the SB
[Today 11:17 AM] mandym287: xD
[Today 11:17 AM] Durion: Hmm.
[Today 11:17 AM] mandym287: Stop killing Mario!
[Today 11:17 AM] NorthApple: long story, PB, loooong story XD
[Today 11:16 AM] Soldier of Link: Mama mia!
[Today 11:16 AM] NorthApple: =D
[Today 11:16 AM] mandym287: Just be careful what you say/type. I've been saving this conversation since I started eating Mr. Periodic Table.
[Today 11:15 AM] NorthApple: why, why did I ever let you go?
[Today 11:15 AM] Soldier of Link: My, my, I should not have let you goooooooo!
[Today 11:15 AM] NorthApple: Yes, I've been broken hearted, blue since the day we parted.
[Today 11:14 AM] mandym287: 'Tis fun.
[Today 11:14 AM] NorthApple: Mamma mia, does it show again? My, my just how much I missed you!
[Today 11:14 AM] mandym287: Try F5ing to a song.
[Today 11:14 AM] Beeker: XD
[Today 11:14 AM] mandym287: http://triumphforks.webs.com/ulaagh.wav
[Today 11:14 AM] PhantomTriforce: Mama mia! Here I go again! My My, how can I resist you.
[Today 11:14 AM] Soldier of Link: Mandy got GanonsBigNose 3,500 moar views. I gave him/her/it 300 moar.
[Today 11:14 AM] NorthApple: is that trololololing I hear.
[Today 11:12 AM] Beeker: -_-
*NorthApple facepalm*
[Today 11:12 AM] mandym287: ...
[Today 11:11 AM] zeldakid895: I enjoy sex but am not good at it.
[Today 11:11 AM] NorthApple: like ice skating.
[Today 11:11 AM] NorthApple: heh, the things I enjoy tend to be the things I'm at least half decent at XD
[Today 11:10 AM] mandym287: V I enjoy lying except I suck at it.
*bennyb replied to the thread Things You May Not Be Good At But Enjoy Anyway*
[Today 11:09 AM] mandym287: Spelling...
Today 11:09 AM] NorthApple: Darn you, SoL. You ninja'd me because I had to check the spelling XD
[Today 11:09 AM] Beeker: Horcruxes. XD
[Today 11:09 AM] mandym287: That's it, SoL.
[Today 11:09 AM] mandym287: I read that as "you are neither scared nor have courage".
[Today 11:08 AM] Soldier of Link: Horcruxes!
[Today 11:08 AM] mandym287: Or like those Voldemort thingies that I forget what they're called.
[Today 11:08 AM] PhantomTriforce: Mandy you are neither sacred nor have courage.
[Today 11:08 AM] mandym287: Am I supposed to be like the Triforce of Courage except with seven pieces instead of eight?
[Today 11:07 AM] NorthApple: [Today 04:06 PM] Durion: Well, you don't really want to know what that is
*PhantomTriforce dissects mandy into 7 parts and spreads the parts across the world*
[Today 11:06 AM] Beeker: ...
[Today 11:06 AM] Durion: Well, you don't really want to know what that is.
[Today 11:05 AM] Soldier of Link: 4chan?!
[Today 11:05 AM] PhantomTriforce: I dunno what that is.
*mandym287 eats PT's left arm*
[Today 11:05 AM] Durion: Cause your giving the guys at 4chan a bad name.
[Today 11:05 AM] PhantomTriforce: Why do you ask, Durion? :right:
[Today 11:05 AM] Durion: You're giving the guys at 4chan a bad name.
[Today 11:04 AM] mandym287: xD
[Today 11:04 AM] Durion: Do you always act like a troll PT?
[Today 11:04 AM] NorthApple: and pre-Arkvoodle, too.
[Today 11:04 AM] Durion: It used to be.
[Today 11:04 AM] Soldier of Link: Durion.... That had to be pre-Xinn-and-Justin
[Today 11:04 AM] PhantomTriforce: Well sorry we can't all meet your preferences, Durion :right:
[Today 11:04 AM] NorthApple: has the SB ever been like that, though?
[Today 11:03 AM] mandym287: See... you're a table and so's my dining table. While you get all comfortable introducing yourselves, here's a cozy matress and blanket of bread.
[Today 11:03 AM] Durion: I preferred it when this shoutbox had conversations that made sense.
[Today 11:03 AM] NorthApple: that has to be one of the creepiest sentences I've seen all year, mandy o_O
[Today 11:02 AM] Soldier of Link: :9
[Today 11:02 AM] mandym287: 6:
[Today 11:02 AM] Soldier of Link: :6
[Today 11:02 AM] PhantomTriforce: No
[Today 11:02 AM] mandym287: :9
[Today 11:02 AM] mandym287: Mr. Periodic Table! Won't you come and let yourself on my dining table?
[Today 11:01 AM] mandym287: :p
[Today 11:01 AM] mandym287: :b
[Today 11:01 AM] NorthApple: GET HIM =d
[Today 11:01 AM] mandym287: Yum... tastes like platinum.
[Today 11:00 AM] PhantomTriforce: Stay away from me.
[Today 11:00 AM] NorthApple: I never knew that. Huh.
*mandym287 noms one of PT's edible ears*
[Today 11:00 AM] mandym287: So is PT.
[Today 11:00 AM] NorthApple: no wai, pancakes... are edible?
[Today 11:00 AM] mandym287: Pancakes are food

That should be enough for now--unless someone sees something in my "archive" screenshot linked earlier that they would like to see, I'll limit it to that for right now... A few pictures worth mentioning:

200111_195553183810071_100000661725158_550340_2908014_n.jpg
251146_218032181562171_100000661725158_697738_3203696_n.jpg
252426_218004751564914_100000661725158_697517_3324047_n.jpg

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
[Today 08:53 PM] K4KING: Yeah....Congrats
[Today 08:52 PM] Kybyrian: Ha, I have better STDs than you
[Today 08:52 PM] K4KING: Ky Wins XD
[Today 08:52 PM] K4KING: Ok I give
*Kybyrian also has chlamydia*
*K4KING also has AIDS*
*Kybyrian already has hepatitis*
*K4KING is unconscious and has hepatitis*
*Kybyrian eats K4*
*K4KING fainted*
[Today 08:51 PM] K4KING: That was a very tasty fried fish!
*K4KING cough a puff of smoke*
*Kybyrian blows up K4*
*K4KING is still eating the Fish*
*Kybyrian hits K4KING with a bat*
*K4KING clamps down on the fish and never lets go and begins to eat*
*arkvoodle scuttles in*
[Today 08:49 PM] K4KING: *_*
*Kybyrian hits K4KING with a fish*
*K4KING is immune to stabs,cuts, fire and bullets*
*Kybyrian also shoots Turo in the head*
[Today 08:44 PM] Turo602: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!
*Kybyrian stabs K4KING at the Back*
[Today 08:42 PM] K4KING: YO!

Well here is mine :D Had nothing to do and blablabla and Ky came in. Well, hilarity ensues, well It's laughable to me XD
Also Arks chat yeah, EPIC WIN ALWAYS

Beeker

Wild Card
*425 walks in and stakes his claim on a movie deal.*
[Today 08:51 PM] TreeHuggerPanda: I was talking about The SB movie >_>
[Today 08:51 PM] Hero of Time: And me saying whatever the hell I want to say
[Today 08:51 PM] mandym287: do they make the cut?
[Today 08:51 PM] 425: And me being a PT fanboy!
[Today 08:51 PM] mandym287: and nerm?
[Today 08:51 PM] mandym287: what about heplless Gani?
[Today 08:51 PM] Jedizora: And Mafia. The ZD movie would have lots of mafia.
Today 08:51 PM] mandym287: now I will have to type with one hand
*mandym287 returns with popcorn*
[Today 08:50 PM] Jedizora: Night of the living :right:!!!
[Today 08:50 PM] TreeHuggerPanda: And Justin calling me Miss FF THP.
[Today 08:50 PM] Hero of Time: Now imagina someone buying a huge computer and watching the shout of
[Today 08:50 PM] TreeHuggerPanda: Verto exploding.
[Today 08:50 PM] TreeHuggerPanda: the :right: face from PT
[Today 08:50 PM] TreeHuggerPanda: If there was a movie of The Shoutbox, it would include the following:
[Today 08:50 PM] Hero of Time: Flies don't have to buy tickets
[Today 08:50 PM] Beeker: Yes actually, HoT.
[Today 08:49 PM] Atheistbigred: what a fly has when it goes to a movie
*pizzavato replied to the thread BEN?*
[Today 08:49 PM] Atheistbigred: poopcorn and poopsi
[Today 08:49 PM] Hero of Time: What is this an IMAX showing of The Shoutbox?
[Today 08:48 PM] Hero of Time: Popcorn?
*Greed replied to the thread Something That Made My Heart Crack in Two*
[Today 08:48 PM] Tony Fischer: xD
[Today 08:47 PM] mandym287: brb... I'm going to get some popcorn... I'l be back when it's done popping in 2-3 minutes.

Talking about a SB movie. It must happen. :l

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
[10:26:52 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:27:13 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:27:16 PM] Lady Destiny: umad?
[10:27:21 PM] Εrεβεα: FFFFFFUUUUU
[10:28:14 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:28:23 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:28:26 PM] Lady Destiny: LOL.
[10:28:29 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:28:37 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:28:40 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:28:46 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:28:48 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:29:05 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:29:07 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:29:13 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:29:15 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:29:19 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:29:20 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:29:29 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:29:31 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:29:46 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:29:48 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:29:57 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:29:58 PM] *** Red (Atheistbigred) added Εrεβεα ***
[10:29:59 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:30:12 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:30:13 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:31:14 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:31:25 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:31:32 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:31:33 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:31:39 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***
[10:31:40 PM] *** Red (Atheistbigred) added Εrεβεα ***
[10:32:17 PM] *** DARK MASTER added Εrεβεα ***
[10:32:22 PM] *** Εrεβεα has left ***
[10:32:29 PM] *** Lady Destiny added Εrεβεα ***

In the end, I won. Such is was the conclusion of this epic battle.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
A Convo in the SB about Link's sidekicks.
SB said:
[01:45:59]<zeldahuman> Midna's HOT! :right:
[01:46:38] <LinkLover> lol
[01:46:39] <VanitasXII> at the end i thought she would like chain Link up and do creepy stuffs to him
[01:46:45] <zeldahuman> lol ^
[01:46:47] <LinkLover> what
[01:46:49] <VanitasXII> like poke him with needles
[01:46:54] <VanitasXII> and lick his ears
[01:46:54] <LinkLover> eww
[01:46:57] <VanitasXII> soo creepy
[01:46:59] <zeldahuman> oh.... -.-
[01:47:01] <LinkLover> yup
[01:47:20] <VanitasXII> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_phobias :right:
[01:47:25] <zeldahuman> I think Midna's epic, and JOT! :right:
[01:47:29] <oracleofcanada> teal wtf
[01:47:29] <zeldahuman> **HOT
[01:47:29] <LinkLover> okay then...
[01:47:42] <VanitasXII> she so jot! lol
[01:47:43] <zeldahuman> Midna's HOT! :right:
[01:47:46] <knowlee> Hmm...
[01:47:47] <zeldahuman> lol
[01:47:47] <oracleofcanada> tael sorry
[01:47:51] <LinkLover> lets move on!!!
[01:47:54] <VanitasXII> hey knowlee
[01:48:01] <knowlee> Hello.
[01:48:01] <zeldahuman> Navi's kinky yet FABULOUS... wait, that's GHirahim
[01:48:08] <VanitasXII> lmao
[01:48:10] <LinkLover> lol
[01:48:12] <SuperGleeok64> xD
[01:48:13] <zeldahuman> lmfao
[01:48:22] <oracleofcanada> HEY LISTEN
[01:48:27] <VanitasXII> im listening
[01:48:32] <zeldahuman> Navi's sexy yet spunky
[01:48:33] <SuperGleeok64> action Just died a little inside
[01:48:43] <zeldahuman> xD
[01:48:44] <VanitasXII> x)
[01:48:49] <LinkLover> lmao
[01:49:03] <Raindrop14> O_O
[01:49:04] <zeldahuman> Tael's... um... i got nothing
[01:49:04] <VanitasXII> aight i have to go to bed, great convo good night all
[01:49:10] <zeldahuman> night VXII
[01:49:12] <LinkLover> night
[01:49:21] <VanitasXII> Tael's hardcore yet a wimp...owait...nvm
[01:49:27] <VanitasXII> :right:
[01:49:32] <oracleofcanada> tatl was slightly less annoying
[01:49:47] <zeldahuman> Tael's spunky yet casual.. and chains and whips excite her. xD
[01:49:47] <LinkLover> i suppose
[01:49:57] <LinkLover> wait what!?
[01:50:01]<LinkLover> wait what!?
[01:50:15] <oracleofcanada> skull kid get off the damn tower
[01:50:24] <zeldahuman> lol wut tower.. ZING
[01:50:34]<oracleofcanada> tatls tower
[01:50:40] <LinkLover> :/
[01:51:32] <oracleofcanada> majoras mask opinions
[01:51:34] <zeldahuman> lol The King of Red Lions was... um... creepy yet epic.. and he had that vibe that he was FABULOUS! like Ghirahim
[01:51:39] <LinkLover> i need a coffee
[01:51:57]<zeldahuman> Who here like chains and whips? i know Ezlo does... lol
[01:52:17] <LinkLover> ...
[01:52:29] <LinkLover> creepy
[01:52:35] <zeldahuman> Ceila is annoying yet kinda cool. "TAP MEEE!" lmfao
[01:53:01]<LinkLover> :)
[01:53:09] <zeldahuman> Wait, that's Zelda from Spirit Tracks... Zelda loves bein' tapped. ZING!
[01:53:22] <zeldahuman> lmfao
[01:53:36] <LinkLover> lol
[01:53:54] <oracleofcanada> hold mah lon lon milk while i save the world cuz gannondorfs a
[01:54:21] <LinkLover> okay then...
[01:54:26] <zeldahuman> what other side-kicks... Phi. She loves bein' grabbed by the hilt. Good thing Link doesn't have to charge his sword. lol No More Heroes reference
[01:54:44] <oracleofcanada> lol
[01:54:48] <LinkLover> wow
[01:55:03] <Medli> TAP MEE. please? Phi: Quick, grab me! xD
[01:55:07] <zeldahuman> lol

And it ended there. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom