• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funny Glitch

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
A few years ago, I started playing MM for a little hit on my N64. I put the game in, but didn't push the game in fully call my data was gone. That's what I had though at first. Once I started a new game, thinking I lost everything, and my Ocarina was stolen and I had to chase the Skull Kid, I paused the game ans had over 30 Ocarinas in my inventory. Has this ever happened to you?

Wow, haha. That has never happened to me. Sounds impressive. I might try this though.. What would Link do with 30 ocarinas?

(what's up 100th post)

M

majoraskullkid

LOL! It sounds crazy! It never happened to me neither. But when you put your game all the way down, was your data back?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
random.... if he had 30 ocarinas that would count for at least one temples worth of dead links YAY GHOST SONGS....

Lassie told him not to go in there but did he listen.... no. HEY guys lets go laugh at link he feel down a well in woodfall.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
But when you put your game all the way down, was your data back?
Yeah. I reset the N64. It was so funny though. But after you made it down the hole, you died. It was so funny! I died 30 times. (30 ocarinas=30 deaths.)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ah, yes, this indeed happened to me. I thought that I was the only one, but I guess I was wrong. :) I remember looking at the screen freaking out and laughing that there was Ocarinas everywhere.

I also recall during that glitch that whenever Link fell off of Epona, he died as soon as the game let me take control of him. :xd:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Ah, yes, this indeed happened to me. I thought that I was the only one, but I guess I was wrong. :) I remember looking at the screen freaking out and laughing that there was Ocarinas everywhere.

I also recall during that glitch that whenever Link fell off of Epona, he died as soon as the game let me take control of him. :xd:

This happens to me all the time. The dying, then followed by the many ocarina's. When it first happened, besides freaking out that all my data was gone, I wondered. WHat's the point now, I have my ocarina I can just call Epona and go back to looking for Navi.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Haha a glitch like that sounds pretty unique to be honest!
It would be incredibly lucky (or rather unlucky) if someone else got the same glitch as you did.
I once got a glitch in Spyro the Dragon years back. When I jumped out of the water I was still swimming with bubbles coming out of my mouth... So effectively I could fly anywhere on the overworld map but it would look as if I was swimming.
Just goes to show how funny some of the classics can be when it comes to glitches! :)

Starchain1

A star
Wow get stuck with full invetory of ocrianas I wonder what would happen if you got the bow or something

anyways the only glitch ive done is jump through a wall accendentally but hey it got me to the boss even though I DIDN'T HAVE THE EQUIPMENT TO KILL IT!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Aw, you guys get fun glitches.

I've just been bororwing the Zelda Collector's Disk for GameCube from a friend and I've been replaying Majora's Mask. Tonight, I got one of the annoying glitches I've gotten frequently on that game (while doing Woodfall Temple this time) - the random pause. It's pretty much the disk getting stuck - you may have experienced this while watching a rental DVD - you get a glitchy disk and it just gets *stuck*. That's all I get - no funny stuff like dying when falling off your horse or getting an orchestra's worth of ocarinas XD.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
i have had the wierdest glithc and i dont even know how to be honest.

i stood next to the door that you came from to enter termina and for some reason appeared on the other side i had loads of fun doing the cavern bit.
the best bit was once oyu rentered termina all heart containers items EVERYTHING except for masks and remains resetted wierd coz i had all that stuff and i lost it.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
I have a glitch that I use on purpose that lets me wear the FDM outside of boss battles. From Termina field ride to milk road. Make sure you have the FDM on a c button. Save at the owl statue. Ride to the Gorman Ranch WITHOUT pressing any buttons. challenge them to a race, and as the timer is counting down, put on the mask. I find that the best way to take it off is to die somewhere.

C

Carben

This has happened to me when my cousin and I decided to play Majora's Mask once again. The cartridge wasn't in all the way and when we began, Link had Ocarinas all over! Including on the map and the map screen. It was quite odd, we were never able to recreate it though...

A

Adolf Wolf

Tonight, I got one of the annoying glitches I've gotten frequently on that game (while doing Woodfall Temple this time) - the random pause. It's pretty much the disk getting stuck - you may have experienced this while watching a rental DVD - you get a glitchy disk and it just gets *stuck*. That's all I get - no funny stuff like dying when falling off your horse or getting an orchestra's worth of ocarinas XD.

That happens to me whenever I play the GCN MM. That's the worst game for it to happen to too, because you can't save very often so it could REALLY screw you up.

that's pretty funny though, an orchestra of ocarinas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom