• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest WW Moments

skybird11

state alchemist
we all love TLoZ WW don't we? this may be because of the funny scenes. so lets remember these funny episodes of link's WW adventures in this thread. like the time he placed the pearls in the statue's arms and sent him flying into the tower of the gods. also feel free to argue the funniest scene in the game :)

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
One of my favorites is the part where the pirates shoot Link out of their ship in a barrel. The looks on Link's face while they're counting down, when they shoot him out and he screams, and when he smacks into the wall of the Forsaken Fortress, tumbles down, falls into the water, and gets an annoyed look on his face. :D

i always loved the scene where in Outset Island the brother of the guy who trains you reacts whenever all his pots go down after something his brother did in the bottum house

amaterasu

Writer
the look on link's face when he holds somthing up. And when Tingle acted like he was holding somthing up, mimicking you when you got the Tingle Chart. OH and when Link holds up the Hero's shield and stuff and then looks down to see it randomly on his back. just, lol.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Probally the Funniest Moment for me was when I was at the Private Oaises I found 3 Redeads in one room. Antime I unfreezed they screamed again. That Monent for me was Ultamite Rape. And Screams. And Wet Pants.

M

MrJAwesome

I like when he finishes a dungeon he jumps up and down smiling:D

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Deffinetly the cutscene once you place all the pearls in their proper location when he jumps off the cliff when the statue is gonna explode, then when it doesn't and he says "Huh?" and climbs back up and it EXPLODES! His confused face is something to remember in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom