• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Moments

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I searched already, but I couldn't find anything like this, anyway, here is where you can discuss funny things that have happened to you.
Anywhere, anytime, please share, but make sure it is not inappropriate, anyway, I'll just add one of mine for now:

When I was playing RuneScape (at the age of 7) I found some guy who invited me to go to the wilderness, and I did so, (I didn't know what it was at the time), and he took me very deep, he was about 5 levels higher than me, and I was a total noob at that time. He then said
"There is treasure right behind those demons over there", so I said
"Hey, wait! This is a trick, isn't it!?"
... Well, he started attacking me...and ...he didn't hit me!!! Eventually I killed him and he said "Noooooo!" as his character fell to the ground, I started laughing at my laptop, as I stole all of his items and sucessfully escaped. It was very funny. :P

Anybody else have a very funny moment in real life or a game before? Perhaps in even here, please share. ^^

P.S: This is my first thread, sorry if I did something wrong, I don't think I did. ^^

Amelie

Air Dancer
Well.. the most reason one I can think of.. is.. a few days ago.. My friend was trying to carry me down the stairs because I was to sick to walk by myself and she stumbled down all the stairs and managed not to drop me..

It was funny.. the funnyest thing I can think of right now! But it was kind of scary to!

And another thing I remember is a few years ago I had to chase after my horse and I kept falling over.. I was laughing so hard it was makeing it harder and harder to catch up and everyone else was laughing to ^^

mewtwolord

Hello World
This one time at night me my cousin and his friend was walking to his house and he walked towards the grass area and fell in a man-hole xD and then we started laughing and he started chasing after us.

xD Ah funny time when i was walking to my cousin house (with my cousin) we seen an armadilo thing it looked at us with big eyes like we were on crack or something and my cosin had this thick long tree branch he called Mr.Stick he chased the armadilo looking thing and it ran into someones yard.

Another time me my cousin and his friend were walking to his friends it was night and this dog was barking in the basement and my cosin made barking noises and the dog went crazy started barking like crazy the people woke up and said whats wrong boy and we ran and my cousin slipped on his ranch ah funny like crazy.

~please edit your post instead of double posting -Smitie~

Last edited by a moderator:

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Ooh! I remember a hilarious one that is a bit private, I'll say it anyway, I can't keep it. :P
In grade 5, my class and another class went to a camp at the Australian capital, Canberra, and there was a girl (who went to my school) that I had a major crush on, and only my friends knew, anywho, one of my friends offered to ask her out for me, and I was very brave and accepted (biggest mistake ever :P), on the last night, at bowling, he'd ask. At bowling, I was with my friends and I was going alright, then finally my friend came over, and he told me what she had said:
"Hm...err... no", which really crushed me, I was so mad, I bowled my first strike ever before as I jumped in the air and yelled "TASTE VENGEANCE!" at the pins. It was insane.... And funny, and weird....
Comments? :P

mewtwolord

Hello World
Ooh! I remember a hilarious one that is a bit private, I'll say it anyway, I can't keep it. :P
In grade 5, my class and another class went to a camp at the Australian capital, Canberra, and there was a girl (who went to my school) that I had a major crush on, and only my friends knew, anywho, one of my friends offered to ask her out for me, and I was very brave and accepted (biggest mistake ever :P), on the last night, at bowling, he'd ask. At bowling, I was with my friends and I was going alright, then finally my friend came over, and he told me what she had said:
"Hm...err... no", which really crushed me, I was so mad, I bowled my first strike ever before as I jumped in the air and yelled "TASTE VENGEANCE!" at the pins. It was insane.... And funny, and weird....
Comments? :P

Wow I would of said no.Took your anger out on the pins thats good.Really crushed you...sorry to hear that broham.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
We had a chemistry teacher. He was very pedantic and always had to close the chapter he was talking about before the lesson ended. A lesson does not last forever. So if someone had not understood what he had just said and asked a question he would say excactly they same thing, just twice as fast and then move on! Maybe hard for you to understand but for a friend of mine and me it was almost impossible not to break out in laugher. He was something this teacher, he surely was!

One time my Grandma was wearing sunglasses.My Mom realized that she was missing a lens.My Grandma then checked and she put her finger to where her lens should have been,and she poked her eye.
We all had a good laugh after that.

S

Swedish Link

Once I met with a very distant friend called Shutang for the first time, and he was so weird.
He would do stuff like drop his spoon and then pretend like he didn't know it was gone, and act genuinly surprised.

Sometimes we would have a conversation like this:
Shutang: You know, me and my brother have the same ear.
Me: You mean that it looks the same?
Shutang: No, we have the same ear.
Me: You mean that you hear the same things, like if someone drops a coin at a distance you will both hear it?
Shutang: Is your mind incredibly slow? My brother and I have the SAME ear.

After that I had to excuse myself from the table to relate the story to my friend, who didn't think that he was acting strange in any way.
"That's just regular Shutang."

I laughed so hard I fell on the floor for about five minutes. XD

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
One day, at the town pool, my friend Zac and I were playing Pokemon: Diamond on our DS' together, except I couldn't see my screen very well, so I put it under my swim shirt and then put my shirt over my head, then this happened:
Me: "Hey, wtf? Where did my stylus go!?"
Zac: "Uh... Alex..."
Me: "Seriously!? Did you take it?"
Zac: "...Alex... it's in your hand..."
Me: "....I knew that.... don't look at me like I did not know that!"
Then music started to play:
Me: "God, this music sucks, I wish I could stick my MP3 into it, oh well, I'll just listen to my own music."
*Sticks MP3 earplugs in.*
Me: "Errr! I can still hear the stupid music!!!"
Me: "Aha - I'll put it to max volume so I can't hear that music!"
*5 seconds later*
Me: "Ahh! Crap my ears!!! Ahh! Big mistake!"
Then we both cracked up laughing.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I remember we had a sports day at school and I went to the swimming pool for diving instructions and general swimming. So after the diving stuff I was swimming and I grabbed a water polo ball. Then I saw one boy I didn't like at all and he wasn't looking. So I threw the ball to him and it hit him right on the head. I can still see his head going in the water in slow motion :xd: and the best part was he blamed his friends.

I had chemistry class with the same stupid guy. We had to do some stupid tests and we had to work with strong ammonia. We had to use a pipet (a small glass tube to suck fluids up, in case you don't know) for several fluids, but he decided to use it for the ammonia. I guess I don't have to tell you that ammonia burns like hell in your mouth :xd:

N

NayruDinFarore

Funny Moment

At the end of last year (08) some of the people throughout the years at highschool got special awards. Each teacher could only give out one award to one person in each year if they choose so.
I got an Endeavor Award for Wood Technology. We had a practice of how the assembly about be ran, and the order on which everyone will get presented with their awards.
Throughout the practice assembly I kept saying to myself as i walked up the stairs onto the stage and back down the stairs "Don't trip Don't trip."
2 hours later, the real assembly comes alone. I get called up; walking up the stairs, all of 700kids eyes' are on me, don't 'eff' up tarnee...
And what do i do... i get to the last step, THE LAST STEP, and i stab my toe and stumble. The stumble was very noticeable, as it was very loud, what was also loud was the word that came out of my mouth as i tripped.... "F*#K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone is laughing, as i walk to the principle who ofcouse heard the word that so loudly came out of my mouth. But yknow... just another way to end the year ;)

Stella3000

Starlight
Oh, this is my kind of thread. lol.

This story did kinda happen to me, but to two other people as well. So I hope this isn't too off topic or anything.

When I was about 8 or so I used to share a room with my two older brothers. One night Elliot (my second oldest bro who is moving out soon) woke up because he thought he heard out mom calling. He went to the bottom of the basement stairs (our room was in the basement) and answered her with something like "Yeah?". Then she said "You kids had better get up NOW or I'll squish you between two giant cookies! You're late!!". So he ran back to our room and shouted "Guys get up NOW or we will be squished between two giant cookies!!!" Ryan (my oldest bro) and I jolted up with a start. Both of us hadn't heard him quite right because we had been fast asleep. Ryan thought the roof was collapsing; and I thought the house was on fire. So we ran out of the room. When we got out of the room we asked Elliot what was going on. He said, "We have to get up now and get going; or else mother will squish us between two giant cookies!" Ryan and I looked at each other, and then back at Elliot. Then we burst out laughing. After we got a hold of ourselves again we said, "Elliot, you MUST have been sleep walking again! Come on, 'squished between two cookies'?! You believed that?!! Hahahahaha! What time is it anyway?" Elliot looked at his watch and replied, "Its 7:00 A.M., we've got to get up anyways." However, seeing how it was still very dark outside, Ryan and I didn't believe this. "Wait a minuet!" Ryan said. "Let me see that watch." Ryan looked at the watch and said, "It isn't seven you idiot! Its 1:00 A.M.! I'm going back to bed!"

And that's the end of the story. We ended up laughing about it for a few days after that. To this day it is still remembered as one of our family's favorite stories. lol...."Squished between two giant cookies." lol.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I've got some more, it happened today. While my friends and I were playing our roleplaying game today, we were on the seven seas and one of friends had drunk too much rum and he handed the bottle to me, and I was playing a 10 year-old half dragon female and I sighed yelling "You drunken idiot! I am 10 year old little girl! Do you expect me to get drunk?!" and I smashed the bottle over his armor. Then my other friend said to me "Well, you got to hand it to him, he is drunk", then our ship started to sink because enemies had attacked it, making a hole in the deck. Then another one of my friends said this hilarious line:
"Don't worry, Amelia! (the name of my character) I have a solution!"
Oh-oh...
"I shall make another hole for the water to go back into!" Then I started rolling on the floor laughing my head off. :xd:

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
When I was graduatiing high school, a number of people were getting scholarships to colleges and universities, but I was taking a year off before college, so I wasn't getting anything. They were giving out diplomas at the ceremony, and you had to hand the announcer a card with your name and list of scholarships on it for him to read. Mine was just going to be my name, and nothing more. It was a bit embarassing, so at the last moment, I added a line saying I got a $50,000 scholarship to the Gotham City University of Crimefighting. The announcer actually read it, but most of it, including his statement that this was obviously fake, was lost in the applause of the $50,000 part, (which was the top scholarship for the night by far).

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Some of you may not think this is funny or don't understand it at all.

Last week my old middle school friends called me in my old neighbourhood.
We where with a group of 10 people, drinking, ordered some pizza and talked about old times, played pro 9 on the PS3.

Later we decided to play some poker, and there was too much liquor to drink in one day so we used that in the stack. So whoever won the round gets all the liquor.
It was my turn to deal, and right at the flop, there was a spade ace and a spade 4 and a spade king. 3 people decided to go all (all chips including all liquor) including myself.

And then the most bizzare thing happend, all 3 of uss had 2 pairs. An Ace and a 4.
the bet was split in 3 ways and this never happened to me before. Yet stand 2 people that had to split, this split became with 3 people after all that tension.

And we where all like: "OMG we need to get the camera for this, this is one of those freaky golden moments"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom