• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Moment

What is the funniest thing that you can remember from any game in the Legend of Zelda Series? Whether it be a hilarious quote or a comical cutscene, let us know what you think constitutes the funniest moment that you can remember.

I didn't really have to think too hard about this one. Hands down the funniest moment that I can remember happened in Skyward Sword. Particularly a part in the Lumpy Pumpkin when Link decides to ignore the warning sign and do a little roughhousing on the upstairs balcony. The face that Pumm makes is literally the best thing I have seen in any video game. If you haven't seen it definitely go check it out. It will be worth your time.

When I was young I was watching my bro play OoT and we discovered that in the deku tree if you jump onto the edge of the web so that it doesn't break Navi will spam "Hey" and I still find it hilarious.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
In Link's Awakening when you steal something from the shop. Then the next time you go in the shop the owner calls you a thief and kills you with lightning.

In Link's Awakening when you steal something from the shop. Then the next time you go in the shop the owner calls you a thief and kills you with lightning.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It does not stop there either! After you revive everyone calls you THIEF for the rest of the game. Even the Wind Fish! XD

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
XVe7tD.gif

I hate PH, but linebeck was an incredible part of making that game funny. He even resorts to slapstick at times but it just works with his personality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom