• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Moment in Zelda? (New Version)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I lov a lot of moments in wind waker, like when he placed the last pearl and it sent him flying right into the tower of the gods.

I liked how they made fun of Linebeck in PH all the time. And Telma was pretty funny in TP.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I laughed a lot when Twinrova winks at Link and he is totally shocked and disgusted. I also laughed when Midna transforms back into her former self and she asks Link if she is so beautiful that he is speechless: the look on his face was priceless (he was like "oh my gosh, she is way hotter than Zelda"). :P

Crazycarl

I WUBWUBWUB YOU!
I love that one part in OoT where you play the song for Big Brother and he dances like an idiot :P

Link smacking the Tower of the Gods in the WindWaker was the funniest moment in the Zelda Series, hands down.

I have no idea why I found it funny, but at the beginning of Skyward Sword when Zelda's Loftwing spits the letter at links head. C:
Wind Waker also makes me laugh when Link his the Tower of the Gods and sorta slides down it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom